Otel.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 5 star hotels

• balfor's Profile Photo

5 Stars, 3 star price!

While searching for a decent place to stay on our one night in El Puerto, I ran across this hotel. With included parking and breakfast, the price of this hotel was only marginally more expensive than the 3 star hotels I had been looking at.

More about Hotel Duques de Medinaceli

Room service anyone?

by balfor about Hotel Duques de Medinaceli

After a long day of travel, going out into a strange town in search of sustenance seemed like a silly idea. We were in a 5 Star hotel were we not? Know what that means?

You guessed it.... ROOM SERVICE!!!

The food was top notch. Well, the steak was exactly how I liked it, not now I ordered it. Or at least it wasn't how I THOUGHT I ordered it. My spanish is a bit rusty so it's probably my fault.... *grin*

But other than that, everything was wonderful. :-)

I do apologize for being a bad VT'er and not taking pictures of the food. It was late, I was hungry and tired. The food was gone before I even thought about the camera..... It had to have been the steak as that and the breakfast buffet was all I had while there. I must say, the breakfast was very nice as well!

Comments

Popular Hotels in El Puerto de Santa María

Monasterio San Miguel Hotel

Calle Virgen de los Milagros, 27, El Puerto de Santa Maria, Costa de la Luz, 11500, Spain

Puerto Bahia

Avda de La Paz 38, Playa de Valdelagrana, El Puerto de Santa Maria, Costa de la Luz, 11500, Spain

Hotel Los Cantaros

Latest: Feb 25, 2009
Dunas Puerto Hotel Puerto de Santa Maria
Latest: Dec 2, 2012

Duques De Medinaceli Hotel

Address: Plaza de los Jazmines 2, Virgen de los Miagros 27, El Puerto de Santa Maria, 11500, Spain