Costa del Sol Princess

Otel.com

Satisfaction Average

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

More about Estepona

Just part of the attached recreational facilitiesJust part of the attached recreational facilities

Even I will admit the water was a bit 'chilly'!Even I will admit the water was a bit 'chilly'!

Road twists upward - distant village of Algatocín?Road twists upward - distant village of Algatocín?

La Rada BeachLa Rada Beach

GOOD RESTAURANTS

by sandy116

I will shortly be visiting Estepona, Costa Del Sol. Can anyone recommend a good restaurant in the surrounding area which serves authentic Spanish food ?

by nhoolb

Check the Estepona Travel guide here on VT. There are many tips and reviews on restaurants.

by cool4cat

Hi Sandy

Its a question I would have liked to ask myself. Sadly none of the reviews regarding Estepona on VT relate to 'authentic Spanish food'.

I have researched the area alot and although I cannot add to your question I am confident that if you are not directed to a particular restaurant on this forum you will find what you are looking for.

We reach Estepona in HOT August and intend to venture to the hills :-) where I suspect a restaurant or two will cater for my exacting needs. I'm half spanish so I know what I looking for.

If you get there before me please add to this forum. PLEASE!!!!

Warm regards

by sandy116

Dear Cool Cat
Many thanks for reply. Yes, like you,I have had little success finding helpful info on restaurants in this particular area. Leaving this weekend for two weeks..will just have to do all the groundwork myself..all that gorgeous Spanish food..can't be to difficult. Plan to do the mountains too. Will send
you info on lots of hitherto undiscovered authentic eateries on my return.
Regards
Sandy

Travel Tips for Estepona

Pretty Fountain

by Geoff_Wright

I'm not sure if this fountain actually has a name, but I'm sure it does. We are now at the far end of the shopping area, farthest away from the Marina. It was getting late, and the sun was going down, hence the dullness of the photo. But we had to wait for the bus back, and were literally killing time.

Fountains and sculptures - Fuentes

by spanishguy

There are several modern fountains and pieces of sculpture across the town, giving it a better appearance. One of the newest sculptures is one devoted to the tourists.

Hay varias fuentes y esculturas modernas a lo largo de la ciudad, dándole una mejor apariencia. Una de las más recientes es la dedicada a los turistas.

Bullfights

by GibJoe

The Estepona Bullring was inaugurated in 1972, and it is quite peculiar in its shape. I personally don't like bullfights, not that I’m against them but it’s just I don't really see it much of an attraction, but for many visitors it is a unique experience and a bullfight is what we could call 'the symbol of Spain'. The bull in Spain does get killed.

I love Estepona

by archangelinfrance

"Estepona"

Estepona is a place I love. I was introduced to it over 20 years ago by my son's godmother. She had inherited a small apartment and a little house in the "campo".

I had just got divorced and was feeling pretty low on that first visit. It gave me a new lease of llife.

The people are friendly, the food was cheap and varied, there was a magic about the place.

That holiday was a lot of laughs. I've been back many times since, the last being about 5 years ago.

I am returning there next weekend for a week and am looking forward to seeing how it has changed.

When I return, maybe I'll add some pics on here.

Comments