Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Average Value
Good For Business
Great location at Granada ,friendly Carmen
great to have a friend with a car ::)
3 more questions:
1. no you can take the tour yourself and yes buy the ticket in advance. I never use tours/guides.
2. Hotel - Alhambra palace. Great property you wont be disappointed. Others plenty here in VT destinations Granada by posters like us. For me on business trip I stayed in Vincci hotel, and when go to see the peña that I am an honorary member if not with friends I stayed here http://www.hotelcarmen.com/
3. inside the city center no need for car but to go out yes, Cordoba is good, Seville is magnificent, do it here.You can see nerja and Motril,both nice.
Hope it helps
Unique Quality: great location, friendly service,and renovated facilities, always a stop when in town
Directions: near cathedral and walking distance to the alhambra see link for full directions
The “swimming” pool on the terrace is really small, but the view over the city is nice.
The hotel is in the center, in front of El Corte Inglés (this fact might be decisive for some people when booking :) ).
The room was comfortable and the bath was wide enough. The breakfast is very varied.
There is WIFI but it is not free. I don’t remember the fare, but it seemed to me expensive having in mind that hotels with lower price offer free wifi.
The hotel has a parking. The fare is 17 € per day.
Unique Quality: The location of the hotel, in the city center.
Very nice hotel in great location
Right across from Cortes Ingles and just down the block from Plaza Nueva, this hotel is easy walking distance from most of the old town of Granada
#1 Hotel Situated Right Across El Corte Inglés
Hotel Carmen here in Granada is really an excellent 4-star hotel situated right in the heart of Granada's city center. Spain's #1 department store - El Corte Inglés
is right across the hotel!
Hotel Carmen is also a few minutes away from the city's main monuments and tourist attractions. Although I never had the chance to stay in this hotel, my travel companions from the USA who were with us on this particular trip brought me to the Hotel Carmen for a little tour-around.
Unique Quality: You can expect to find the following in a Standard Room:
o Direct dial telephone
o Satellite color TV
o Air conditioning
o Safety deposit box
o Room service
The hotel has a lovely restaurant and bar.
Expect to pay a little bit more for staying in a first-class hotel with a great central location.
Room rate per nite in a Standard Room (inclusive of Breakfast):
EUR 80.00 (single room)
EUR 90.00 (double room)
** Above Info Updated: January 2004 **
I would certainly give full marks to this hotel.
Popular Hotels in Granada
Calle Benalua 11, Granada, Granada
C/ Gran Via de Colon, 44, Granada
Cuesta de la Victoria, 9, Granada
Carrera del Darro 13, Granada
Explore the World
- Lazy Bear Inn
- National Parks Resort Lodge
- Hilton New Orleans Riverside
- Casa De Goa
- Amorita Resort
- Sabana Resort
- World Of Wonders Topkapi Palace
- Sonya's Garden B&B
- Cap Salou
- JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort & Spa Costa Rica
- Wigan Standish Moat House
- Days Inn Alton (1900 Homer Adams Parkway.)
- Alexis Park Resort
- Hesperia Lanzarote