Value Score Great Value!
Good For Families
Very well situated in the heart of the city.
- Fax: (+34) 958 52 12 78
- E mail: email@example.com
I Stayed At This Humble Abode
Yes, I stayed in this SMALL CUBICLE called - a hotel room! :-) It is about 10-minutes DRIVE away from the city center. Not a very good locality - in my personal opinion.
The amenities/facilities in this hotel includes an outdoor swimming pool, room service, concierge - basically everything you would expect of a first class/4-star European hotel.
Not cheap to stay at this place either.
Room rate (Discounted) on a weekend: EUR 80.00 (Info Updated: January 2004)
My honest opinion and hotel recommendation?
I would highly recommend that you stay at the HOTEL CARMEN instead which is located right in the city center and just across the street from El Corte Inglés (a famous Spanish department store). We couldn't get any rooms at this hotel because of the peak tourist season in Spain.
Unique Quality: The distance from Hotel Corona to Granada's major area attractions:
- Old Town (Albaicin) .3 Miles / 500 Meters
- Cathedral .4 Miles / 600 Meters
- Alhambra .6 Miles / 1000 Meters
- Palacio De Congresos .3 Miles / 500 Meters
Directions: About 10 minutes drive away from the city center
Popular Hotels in Granada
Calle Benalua 11, Granada, Granada
C/ Gran Via de Colon, 44, Granada
Cuesta de la Victoria, 9, Granada
Carrera del Darro 13, Granada
Explore the World
- Tween Waters Inn Capitva Island
- Club Paradise Resort
- Hotel Regence
- Hotel 81 Chinatown Singapore
- Ocean Breeze Inn Boracay
- Absolute Sea Pearl Beach Resort
- Londra Palace Hotel Venice
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement
- The Homestead Resort
- Suburban Extended Stay Bay Meadows
- LTI Pyramisa Beach Resort - Sahl Hasheesh
- Ramada Inn & Suites New Orleans Airport (110 James Drive East.)
- Elite Hotel
- Hotel Indigo Shanghai on the Bund