Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Great Value!
Good For Solo
More about Granada Center Hotel
Few questions: Granada, Renfe
1. when we checking the price of Renfe tickets whether we get the ONE-way cost?
2. Do anybody use the bus from the Granada center to airport, what time does it run? It seems that in order to be at 13 o'clock at the airport we need to use the bus of 9 o'clock? It seems us that it's really difficult to get from Granada to Madrid?
3.We're coming to Madrid, then taking a train to Cordova. From Cordova we can go to Sevilla or Granada and then leave to Madrid. We decided do not rent a car and use only public transport.How we organize our trip in Andalucia better? Any suggestions?
Re: Few questions: Granada, Renfe
I can only answer your first question: YES when checking the price of Renfe tickets you get the ONE-way cost. If you book a return trip, you'll get a discount (I think is 20%, but not sure), on the return leg
Popular Hotels in Granada
Cuesta de la Victoria, 9, Granada
Calle Benalua 11, Granada, Granada
Carrera del Darro 13, Granada
C/ Gran Via de Colon, 44, Granada
Explore the World
- Shoreham Hotel
- Clemens Hotel
- Penta Hotel
- Royal Palm Resort
- Shoneys Inn Winchester Va
- Formule 1 Johannesburg Park Station
- Cathay Hotel
- Hotel Le Bleu
- Pullman Sydney Hyde Park
- Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort
- Belmont Motel
- The Fairmont Empress
- Eisenhower Inn & Conference Center
- The Vira Bali Hotel