Sancha de Lara 7, Malaga, Costa del Sol, 29015, Spain

Booking.com Orbitz.com Travelocity

Costs 23% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• jacquisuiza's Profile Photo

Central Hotel

We arrived at 8 p.m. by airplane at Málaga Airport and for one night I booked this hotel in advance. The next morning we wanted to take the bus to Granada. So this hotel seemed to be quite ideal.
    I payed 73 Euro for the two of us with breakfast. The breakfast room was in my opinion to small. There was no table for us and we had to wait a long time. When they prepared the table I required to clean the tablecloth. They seemed to sanctionate us then, because we had to wait in total half an hour until we got our coffee.

Unique Quality: We took the bus nr. 19 from the airport to the city center and from the bus stop we just had to cross the street and some meters into the street at right hand side and we saw the hotel sign. The hotel is quite in the middle of the shopping area with restaurants, tapa bars, near the cathedral. The staff was friendly and the room clean and big enough for me and my son.

• Animas's Profile Photo

Welcoming atmosphere

This hotel is very comfortable and very central but it is not noisy. We got double room without breakfast via www.sleepinspain.com only 50 euro per night---quite checp for 3 stars hotel. The receptionist was very helpful,we left our luggages here for a week. He told me this hotel run by the same family for three generations.

• nessie-ch's Profile Photo

Don Curro Hotel near the Cathedral

We just spent one night, but everything was ok. Our room had a small terrace, it was situated at the 8th floor.
    Great the location, everything very near. The cathedral, the seaside, and a very beautiful Malaga Bar, the Antigua Casa del Guardia in La Alameda Principal 18...nearby...

Unique Quality: Clean, quiet, nice and helpful staff

• We lucked out with the price

We stayed in Malaga for 9 days and all of them were spent at the Hotel Don Curro. It is a very central location. Close to the shops and close to the port. We booked this hotel in March for our trip in June and got a reasonable rate; I had tried to book there for an alternate trip and noticed the prices were really high! It was a very nice hotel with nice spacious rooms.

Unique Quality: There is a Bingo Hall right next door so at all hours of the night there was someone outside. (I.E Doorman or security guards)

Comments