C/ Sancha de Lara 3, Malaga, Costa del Sol, 29015, Spain

Orbitz.com Booking.com HostelBookers.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 2 star hotels

• blawatek's Profile Photo

Right in the Center!

This small hotel has excellent location (very close to the beach, Calle Larios and bus stop from/to airport)). Rooms are small but cosy, clean and with all facilities You may need (tv set, phone, hair dryer etc.). Staff is extremply helpful!!

Directions: 50 m from Calle Larios

• Myfanwe's Profile Photo

Ideal location

I stayed here on my second visit to Malaga. It is ideally situated in a semi-pedestrionised street just off the main shopping street, within a few minutes walking of the Cathedral, Picasso Museuem and Alcazaba, and ten minutes walk from the Centro Alameda train station (a 20min journey from the airport).

The lobby of the hostal is fairly small but very clean & decorated in white marble. The hotel staff are very friendly although they do not speak a lot of English so take a good phrasebook with you. There is a lift to all floors so you don't have to worry about lugging your luggage up stairs.

I had a twin room with private bathroom & TV. The room was a reasonable size, with hanging space & a dressing talbe provided. The cleanliness was spot on, the rooms were cleaned every day & new towels provided. Although the hostal was situated in the Centre of Malaga I did not notice any noise at night & felt extremely safe here.

Unique Quality: Excellent location & good price.

Directions: Turn into Calle de Marques de larios (main pedestrianised shopping street), Sancha de Lara is the first street on the right, Victoria Hostal is situated about halfway up on the left hand side.

More about Victoria Hostal Malaga

Need Advice Regarding Trip

by Ziq

Hi, I'm arriving at Malaga with my girlfriend on the 19th and we're planning to stay for a week. We're a couple of students just fnishing up on our exams and we're trying to have a relaxing week off. However, I haven't done much in terms of planning.

I was wondering if anyone could help recommend me places for accomodation that would cost somewhere between 40-70 euros per night. Also, we're very much beach go-ers so anywhere close enough to the beaches would be appreciated. Also, what are the tourist attractions that we shouldn't miss out on?

Finally, is the public transportation system reliable? because we would want to check out as many places as we can. By the way I'm sorry if I've come off rude with the amount of questions because I'm still improving my english as I'm from Brunei (South-east Asia) and english is very much a second language.
Thanks very much in advance.

RE: Need Advice Regarding Trip

by blawatek

Hi Zig!
I would recommend You Hostal Malaga.
More info & reservation:

This small hotel has excellent location (ca. 50 m from the main street - Calle Larios). Rooms are small but clean,cosy and with good facilities.
In March 2006 I've paid 50 Euro/per room/per night.
Greetings Blawatek

RE: RE: Need Advice Regarding Trip

by blawatek

Oops! Hostal VICTORIA not Hostal Malaga of course!
Sorry