Apartments Jardines Golondrinas

Apartamentos Jardines de las Golondrinas
Booking.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Rated 19% higher but also costs 21% more than other 3 star hotels

More about Marbella

The bonsai museum.The bonsai museum.

Fuente Virgen del Rocio.Fuente Virgen del Rocio.

Marbella's Roman Ruins, headMarbella's Roman Ruins, head

cactuscactus

transport from malaga airport to marrotts beach resort marbella

by ronnieandrews

Hi my name is Ronnie Andrews and we will be traveling to the hotel on the 16/04/10 returning on the 23/04/10 can you give me a cost for transporting six people to and from the airport

by vanderlust

Thank you for the Hotel info link Pedmar. I too am interested in public transport from Malaga Airport to the Marriott Marbella resort. Ronnie, have you returned from your trip. Can you offer any suggestions or advise about the trip to and from the airport to the hotel? Any information on the hotel itself?

by vanderlust

Well, the link really only gave prices via taxi or private limo. It does not list anything for other public transportation. I have yet to contact the Marriot Marbella for any other suggestions. I was hoping that the Original Poster would reply with his experience but it appears he was a one-timer. I may re-post his query after I do a little research on my own.

by vanderlust

Thank you, I will give that a try.

Travel Tips for Marbella

People

by nereid

This is more of a general Spain memory, than just Marbella. Of all the places I've traveled in the USA and outside the USA, Spanish people are some of the warmest, friendliest, and most genuine people I have ever met. This memory really sticks out in my mind.

KING ABD EL AZIZ MOSQUE

by Waalewiener

This beautiful Mosque which H R H Prince Salman of Saudi Arabia had built here.
This is a modern Andalusian Architecture and it reflects on previous era's here in Andalucia.
This large Mosque is located between Marbella and San Pedro ,and there are beautiful Gardens around the Mosque which can be seen when driving on the highway N-340.

Having a laugh

by ricky52

Take two beautiful young VT members, Inguuna and Renee, take a couple of hot blooded waiters, sit back and watch the sparks fly.
O what fun we had watching these two waiters drooling over our girls.
Inguuna got a rose presented to her, while Renee's waiter was trying to make dates with other VT members. A camera and a good sense of humour

CAFE DEL MAR

by Carmela71 about Open only in summer

This is on the promenade at Puente Romano Hotel.

In the midle of the beach outside, beautiful setting.

I would suggest to go with your special person as when they close is beautiful to be on the beach but friends are welcome to have some fun dancing good music

It's a very chilly place and often not crowded which is nice.

Superb Food in First Class Surroundings

by SabrinaSummerville about Marbella Club Grill

I've been trying to get to stay in the Marbella Club for years, but for one reason or other I've always been thwarted at the last minute.

This time I decided to settle for dinner in the grill and it was a worthy alternative.

Marbella Club is a magical place in general, and the grill restaurant is even more fairytale in nature than the hotel itself. Tables are pristinely set and situated under the trees by trickling streams in the gardens. Medieval looking candles flicker and wane in elaborate multi branched candelabras under the trees. waiters are altogether pleasant and susprisingly unofficious. I encountered snobbery among waiters in far lesser establishments in Marbella!

Dry Martinis were served with a smile and the sommelier appeared at my side to assist with the wine. he didn't mind that I wanted a white with my rare steak and recommended a fine Torres private collection at €84 a bottle. Yes, it was very pricy, but fabulous. I had a similar Spanish wine about 15 or more years ago and had been searching for it ever since.

My bill totalled a tiny bit short of €300 for two people, but remember where you are and that €84 bottle of wine and you'll know it was worth every penny.

It's generally a great place for star spotting, though we saw none that we recognised.Mar I started with the foie gras - pan fried, perfectly caremalised on the outside and melt in the mouth inside. It was served on a bed of pureed lentils but I would have preferred it without, as I don't really like lentils. However, overall I loved the dish.

This was followed by a rare steak, which wasn't as rare as I would have liked though I think the chef knew what he was doing as I just loved it.

The dessert, a grand marnier souffle, was the piece de resistance and served with the grand marnier sauce on the side. It was so heady with liquor that I might have been drunk on the dessert alone:-)

Comments