Hotel Claude Marbella

Hotel Claude Marbella
Hotels.com Booking.com Travelocity

Costs 84% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

More about Marbella

A beach in Marbella.A beach in Marbella.

Mum walking the red carpetMum walking the red carpet

walk in La Alameda Park, Marbella, Spainwalk in La Alameda Park, Marbella, Spain

Water fountain off of Avd del Mar (Paseo Maritimo)Water fountain off of Avd del Mar (Paseo Maritimo)

Nightclub in Puerto Banus for the older generation

by rosesandrainbows

Could anyone recommend some good nightclubs in Puerto Banus for the older generation. Somewhere where there is good music (not heavy thumping club mixes) but good Spanish music, a lively dance floor and a tastier mix of older, more affluent men :-)

by katolear

Hello,
I am arriving in Marbella in the next few days and I would be very interested in finding this sort of night club too!!
If you are interested, maybe we could look together?
My name is Kathy
email katolear@hotmail.com
Thanks

by salonBellaMia

Hi there , I was just watching the tv and saw a documentary on Marbella by the well know Pierce Morgan . I'm sure you can pull it up on google. It was very informative and he talked about all the "real" places to be to keep you safe. There were places like Bourbon Street in New Orleans. Crazy,drunk ,young people. There were also extremely nice place to be and to meet beautiful people. soo .please take a minute to look it up ,I believe you will thank me later . Just concerned about you having a good time with respect.

by salonBellaMia

Travel Tips for Marbella

MANY BEAUTIFUL CHAPELS

by LoriPori

As you walk through town, you can't help but notice the MANY BEAUTIFUL CHAPELS tucked into the strangest places. You really have to look out for some as they can be quite small or quite large like this one pictured here. This one is the "Chapel of the Holy Sepulcher" or Capilla Santo Sepulcro dedicated in 1994. It is really quite magnificent.

CASCO ANTIGUO --- OLD TOWN

by LoriPori

The OLD TOWN or CASCO ANTIGUO of Marbella is perhaps the loveliest town in the Costa Del Sol in my opinion. With its narrow picturesque streets, adorned with balconies overflowing with colourful flowers, its many Plazas such as Plaza de la Iglesia, Plaza de los Naranjes, Plaza de la Victoria and Plaza Santo Cristo. There are also many churches and Chapels like Encarnacion Church, Santiago Chapel, San Juan de Dios, and Santo Cristo. Old Town is also blessed with little fountains, beautiful gardens, shops, restaurants and cafe's. It's no wonder it's a delight to walk around and enjoy the Old Town. I know I never got tired of it as I was always "discovering" little nooks and crannies that I hadn't even seen yet.

Small altars - Peque?os altares

by spanishguy

There are some altars with Virgin images and small religious pictures of Saints in old town. They have been placed there by people who pray to them and who wish that other people will pray to them too and ask them to any necessity. Anyone could look after this images putting here a flower, a candle or giving a donation.

En el casco antiguo hay pequeños altares con imágenes de la Virgen y estampas de Santos. Han sido puestos por personas que les rezan y desean que la gente pueda hacerle alguna petición especial. Cualquiera puede cuidarlas poniendo alguna flor, una vela o haciendo una donación.

Pricey vino!

by Helen196 about Bodega el Burlaero

The only reason we chose this restaurant was because we'd walked round for about an hour trying to find Morrisons Irish Bar which we were in earlier in the day, and we were so hungry we would have ate and McDonalds!

It was a suprisingly tasty meal. Chris had fried Camembert to start which was nice. I had veal in some kind of sauce and Chris had grilled chicken and they were both very flavoursome and there was plenty of it!!

The bill came to €65 but €27 of that was a bottle of wine eeeeek!!! Although it was lovely wine, I'm not sure what made Chris choose something that pricey when we were meant to be on a budget break!!

Saturday night dinner

by Dabs about DA PINO

Carmen and Stace's pick for Saturday night was also excellent, they had a little trouble delivering the right food to the right tables, but overall service was good and the food was excellent! I was supposed to have a three pasta appetizer but they put a plate of tomatoes topped with fresh mozzarella down in front of me and I had forgotten what the menu was so I started to eat it (the portion size was huge, enough for 2-3 people!). Shortly after, they started delivering the pasta and my good buddy Hansi was nice enough to let me taste his (actually, I think I ate ALL of his pesto pasta!). My entree was a scallopini with mushroom sauce which I couldn't finish and then they bring out these huge slices of divine tiramisu and well, have you ever known me to pass up dessert?

Comments