Pension Aduar

Pension Aduar
Booking.com HostelBookers.com Hostelworld.com

Satisfaction Poor

More about Marbella

Inside Parroquia Ntra Sra de la EncarnacionInside Parroquia Ntra Sra de la Encarnacion

Banana and cognac souffleBanana and cognac souffle

The Marina, Marbella, SpainThe Marina, Marbella, Spain

where the two seas meetwhere the two seas meet

Scuba Diving in Marbella/Puerto Banus

by zarahemla

Hi
Is there anybody who could give me some info on Scuba diving centres/schools in the Puerto Banus area?. I have heard there is one called 'the happy divers' somewhere around there. Are there any others that anyone can recommend and do they have English speaking guides/instructors? We will be staying not far from the Puerto Banus harbour and the divers amongst our party would prefer a place that is 'safe' yet 'close to home' if possible.
Anyone have any info to give or comments to make?
Thanks for your help.

Re: Scuba Diving in Marbella/Puerto Banus

by phayao

Try this links:

Travel Tips for Marbella

The Chapel of the Holy Sulpuchre,name of Chapel.

by Waalewiener

This is the Chapel of the Holy Sulpuchre of the Royal, Illustrious and Venerable Sacramental Brotherhood of our Father Jesus of Nazareth,our Lady of Major Sorrow
and Holy Sepulchre.
Wow that was some typing ,it took me a while.This was written on an explanation board in the Chapel.

Learning Spanish

by Beach_dog

I recently started an intensive course in Spanish, I?m really impressed with the school I have chosen. The teachers are good and you learn the language in a friendly environment. I am studying 4 hours per day (two hours of grammer and 2 hours of conversation.

They offer numerous courses at varying levels, you can even study while on holiday. Various types of accommadation are offered including places with Spanish families, hostels, or shared accommadation with other students.

In addition to this there are extra-curricular activities you can join at no extra cost, Sevillana dancing, Salsa, a cine club showing Spanish movies and Culture classes, covering travel, history, art and literature. Once a month they hold tapas afternoons and occassional trips to other cities and places of interest.

Address:
Avda. Ricardo Soriano, 36.
Maria III. 3rd floor
29600 Marbella
Spain

E-mail:
school@spanishlanguagec.com

Rutas taskeras

by Carmela71

The Ruta Taskera begins at 14.00 and you do not know when it finsh lol

The event involves a tour of the old town's bars with free tapas provided with each drink.

Normally the 12 october, the 19th october, the 1st november, the 6th r 8th december, the 28th february, and not sure but the 1st of may too ...

La Venencia

by Carmela71 about La Venencia

There is a chain of restaurants called LA VENENCIA specialised in tapas, where you can have a great dinner for a low budget.

There is one at Plaza de los Olivos a proper restaurant (but quality of service and food is not good on high season or on rush hour)

Another one for tapas at the promenade at Calle Miguel Cano 15, ask there for a wine called TORITO, absolutely great one (suggestions here is the absorted Spanish sausages dish, patatas bravas and montaditos); Straight down from Cafeteria Marbella, right at bottom of street on the left (the one of the torito)

2006 UPDATES I was shoch in our last visit during the Euromeet, first of all two waiters came and took Hansi Canada caps for them (we did nto offer, they just came and grab them!, when I asked them to retunr them, they said, Ok later, (thinking we may forget about it) They were so busy with their jokes that while ordering they left us a couple of time with the word in their mouth while they leave to talk with his friends, at the end the order was wrong and when I asked back for the caps and also that the order was wrong, he began to shout to me saying that the one wrong was me, that what they brough was the correct one. I was shock as I always had a great experience there, but it is true that It had been a long time since we do not visit them, maybe they are not good anymore

Chinese food in Spain? New Year's Eve - Update

by Beach_dog about RESTAURANTE CHINO XIN-XIN.

My third visit here, and was not disappointed. I went on New Years Eve (not the chinese New Year).
As usual great service from the friendly staff, I think they are getting to know us, after a few visits.
Plenty of free shots at the end of the meal... in fact they left the bottle on the table for us. There was a fixed menu for NYE, a little more expensive than normal, which is to be expected on this day of the year. If you dont order anything else in this restaurant, make sure you try the Crispy Duck.... its the best I've had anywhere.

Comments