Vasari Resort And Spa

Urb. La Alzambra edif Vasari, Centre of 11, Vasari Center, Marbella, Costa del Sol, 29660, Spain
Vasari Vacation Resort
Booking.com Hotels.com Travelocity

Rated 16% higher but also costs 108% more than other 3 star hotels

More about Vasari Resort And Spa

Vasari Resort

by bolts8377

Please could you let me know what the Vasari Resort is like - is it recommeded??

Many thanks

RE: Vasari Resort

by sunnysmile

Hi I have been to the vasari resort it rates 5* from me.
the room is nicely furnished we had a ground floor apartment with a small garden the kitchen has what you need.
the swimming pool is huge and the best part was the jaccusie
there is a pool bar serving drinks and snacks and a restaurant 400 mts outside the gate which also has an outdoor pool and a very nice seating area the pool is lit at night so gives a very romantic atmosphere, also I have to say the meal was the best we had .It is a pleasent walk down into the port about 10-15 mins dont where heels.
The only complaint I would have is that the corridor leading to other rooms can be a bit noisy with people coming and going.
Have you checked out Marbellaoptions.com they have good offers on the vasari resort
let me know if I can help with anything else.Wendy
let me know if I can help any more

Where to Stay?! - Anyone??

by nycmikep

Me and a couple buddies (all mid-20s, single guys) are going in July but are having problems figuring out where to stay. We're torn between Puerto Banus (which from my understanding is where the social scene is) and closer to Marbella town, which might be more relaxing. Any suggestions?? Does it make more sense to stay near the beach? Right now we are looking at either the Marbella Club, Don Carlos or Gran Hotel Guadalpin Marbella. Money isn't really an issue and we've heard great things about the Marbella Club, though our "singleness" makes us wonder if we'll feel out of place since it seems more couple-friendly. We'll all pretty laid back, but would still like to have the option of doing a bit of a "scene" every now and then. We figure the days will be spent on the beach/hotel or wondering around town. Appreciate any help!

RE: Where to Stay?! - Anyone??

by LouLaBelles

Hi
My friend and I were in the same boat, hearing Banus has more nightlife where as Marbella town is more for the bars/restaurants, rather than clubs. But after looking into it and asking around, Marbella has a good couple of classy clubs, one being Cafe Del Mar at Hotel Puente Romano and at the Don Carlos Hotel they have Nikki Beach which is meant to be plush in the summer months! neither of these are in the heart of Banus, they are inbetween Marbella & Banus. Banus has Pangea and Dreamers as well as a few other popular clubs, but the distance between Marbella town and Banus is only 6 miles so it wouldnt matter which resort u stayed in. Were staying in Marbella Town at the Miramar Spa hotel & were gonna do some nights around Marbella then some nights in Banus. U cant go wrong with either. Ive heard both areas are just as gorgeous as each other!!!

RE: Where to Stay?! - Anyone??

by sunnysmile

Difficult one! we stayed at the Guadalpin Marbella loved it but it is not for a group of lads the mabella club I would imagine will be simular I would stay at the Don Carlos if I were you as you have the nikki beach where they party on the beach and it is also a top knotch hotel.
Puerto Banus is deffinitly where you should be heading at night along the port the bars will be heaving.
If you are not bothered about being on the beach the Vasari resort is very nice it has 3 bed apartments which are very nice and you can walk into banus in 10 mins.mabellaoptions.com have offers on both. have fun Wendy

Comments