Beach Club Torremolinos

Tags

Beaches
See Amenities
balramdass's Profile Photo

Honest review from someone well travelled

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 22, 2011

From the moment I walked in I felt I made a mistake. I was there with my family for 6 nights on all inclusive package. At night we had a late meal as late arrivals and half the things were cold. The food was far too often repetitive. Sausages seemed well burnt, fish had too many bones in them, curry was too runny, chips didnt taste the same.

Entertainment: Well I only enjoyed one show, maybe 2 during our stay. Had a seperate large room for football matches which was good. broadband was free.

Location: was good, close to airport, bus stop outside. close to motorway.

Staff: We found most of the staff very helpfull.

Hotel: Rooms were tired and needed a bit of a lift. There was "building work" going on during our stay but no mention of it at the time of booking. Generally it was a 3 star hotel but more in between 2 and 3.

I wouldnt say I made a mistake of staying here but if was to stay in the hotel a lot during the day I would have been disappointed but if you intend to go out and about then I would say you maybe ok.

Hope this helps.

solopes's Profile Photo

Right on the Beach

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 18, 2006

I went there very suspicious, because the hotel seemed too big and too cheap, suggesting problems with service. No reason for that! We had a perfect stay with the advantage for the men and children that the commercial area is a little bit distant.

Of course, if you are looking for the Spanish "movida" then you better stay everywhere else, where movement and noise are the rule. But if you want to rest, and specially with kids, that's a good place.

Another VTer asked me some additional information, calling my attention for the fact that the hotel is now sold under "all-inclusive" base. So, you better forget the prices I payed.

Nearby Beach Club Torremolinos

Beach Club Torremolinos

• Torremolinos Beach Club Hotel
  • Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
  • Beach Hotel Torremolinos
  • Torremolinos Beach Hotel

Address: C. Pontinental 2, Playa del Lido, Torremolinos, Costa del Sol, 29620, Spain

4 Photos of Beach Club Torremolinos

• Continental Breakfast
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Torremolinos Travel Forum

Need advice about Torremolinos, Spain? Visit the Travel Forum for Torremolinos and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Torremolinos hotel reviews