Albarracín Hotels

Our Members Say

• blint profile photo blint
  • Reviews: 951

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Meson del Gallo (Hotel **): A great place to Stay...

Teruel and Albarracin is becoming a poplular Spanish tourist destination. When we arrived from Cuenca December 2004 spending the night in the car due no NO hotels being availible anywhere we were happy to finally find a room (it was the last room available too!). The very friendly woman who worked in the hotel told us that as our room didn't have a window it was only 35€. At that point I really didn't care what the room looked like, however on opening the door I was very satisfied. I couldn't believe the price for such a nice little room with TV and ensuite bathroom facilities.

Normally the rooms upstairs with a good view cost 40€ and the ones downstairs only 33€

The restaurant Meson de Gallo below the hotel does a great Menu del Dia for only 9 euros.

I didn't mind not having a window as you often get terible views anyway. It almost made the room feel more comfy and warm anyway!

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Historical Travel
  • Written December 9, 2004
Tip Photo

Look rightas you exsit the hotel!

• DanielF profile photo DanielF
  • Reviews: 2936

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Casa Santiago: A rural house

Some of the old houses in Albarrac?n have been turned into rural hotels. I can highly recommend the Casa de Santiago. It is located in an old building that overlloks the gorge of the Guadalaviar river in the heart of Albarracín that has been carefully restored. Its decoration with antique furniture is usually very cozy and the prices are very reasonable.

• Opinion of Price: N/A