Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 760
You can find shelters (locally known as 'refugios) for walkers and climbers around most of popular areas. They're mostly run by mountaineering & walking organizations. Acommodation is often, not always, on a first-come, first-served basis.
Prices per person range from zero to 12Eur.
Many refugios have a bar and offer meals, as well as cooking area (but not cooking equipment). Blankets & pillows are usually provided.
- Reviews: 281
Alto Aragón: A good bet
This is an hostal but it seems just like a hotel and there is actually a one-star hostal attached but separate, just across the road.
Everyone is very friendly but there was only one elderly lady speaking English so a bit of Spanish comes in handy.
For anyone with severe mobility problems it is not the best bet as it is necessary to go up a very steep [though very short] slope to reach it.
Little balcony outside bedroom window with attractive view [see intro]
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- 10 Hotels in Torla
- Half-Price Hotels Book your Hotel in Torla online www.booking.com/Torla-Hotels
- Torla Hotels
- We guarantee the lowest prices on hotels in Torla. www.hotels.com/Torla
- Hotel Torla
- Hotel Última Hora Torla. ¡Busca y Compara con KAYAK Ahora! www.kayak.es/Hoteles
- 23 Hoteles en Torla
- trivago™ Compara Hoteles hasta-78%. Hoteles Baratos, Compara y Ahorra. www.trivago.es/Hoteles-Torla
- Hotels in Torla, Spain
- Hotel reservations in Torla. Book Now - Great Rates Guaranteed! torla-hotels.eurobookings.com/