Gran Hotel Cascada

Cl Constitucion 20, Alhama de Aragón, Zaragoza, 50230, Spain
Expedia.com AMOMA.com Otel.com

More about Zaragoza

Zaragoza - La Seo de San SalvadorZaragoza - La Seo de San Salvador

Where is Andorra, is it near Zaragoza?

by nataliemurphy

Hi there. I will be coming to live in the Aragon region this September for a year and will be working in Andorra. I would like to live in Zaragoza and I was wondering if there are any daily buses or trains that would take me there and back? Also how far is it exactly from Zaragoza to Andorra?
If you can help me please email me at natalie.murphy@strath.ac.uk. Thanks

by Belsaita

Do you mean Andorra city in the province of Teruel (about 120 km) or Andorra the little country in the Pyrenees (about 300 km)??? Andorra in the Pyrenees is out of question...

Regarding Andorra (Teruel) the road is very busy and not so good. When I was living in Zaragoza some years ago, I knew somebody that was working in Alcañiz (near Andorra) a couple of days each week... and she was spending more that 2 hours each way with her own car. There are buses, but it would take longer. The company doing this route is "Automoviles Bajo Aragón (ABASA)", don't know if they have information online.

Hope it helps.

by sherylb

Hey!

I know this is a bit random, but I was just having a wee look to find out info about Zaragoza when I noticed you had a Strathclyde uni e-mail address. I'm in 3rd year, studying French and Spanish and I'm doing the Socrates exchange at Zaragoza uni this yr along with another girl. I just thought I'd say hey and if you wanted to meet up with us when you're over there you'd be more than welcome!

Sorry again if this sounds weird!

Sheryl.

(my e-mail is sheryl.burns@strath.ac.uk)

by JakeThePeg

There are buses every day to and from Andorra and Zaragoza (I assume you're talking about the Pyrenean province?). They aren't that frequent and its a four hour journey - I took a 1.30pm bus up to Andorra from Zaragoza. I'm pretty sure there's an early morning one and an evening one too.

Travel Tips for Zaragoza

Zaragoza, Spain

by lashr1999

Zaragoza was founded about 2000 years ago. Elements of Iberian, Roman, Goth and Arabian heritage may be found in this area. Zaragoza is surounded by the Ebro river and it houses several important baroque Spanish buildings.

Comments