Club Mac

See Amenities

A fantastic family place

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 16, 2011

Iv read some of the bad reviews of the place and disagree with them all. I have been to club mac twice before and we are due to go back next september. To those people who say the hotels are dirty couldn't be more wrong, you would find it difficult to go 15 minutes without seeing a cleaner or some form of staff cleaning up after us britts.
On the complex there are 3 hotels Jupiter, saturno and marte, all 3 hotels are great iv stayed in the marte and most recently the jupiter of which i think is the best. there are about five or six pools and also beautiful lake, aswell as tennis courts, pool tables, a park and amusements in each hotel. You can't really ask for more.
The views of the mountains are also beautiful, To be honest with you me and my wife and family can't wait to go back.
I find the food spot on with somthing for everybody to enjoy, each night they have a different theme or kind of food, so its hard to get bored of meal times.

Unique Quality: Its a place you would have go yourself to descibe its appeal its just a beautiful place

Terrific Hotel Complex

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 7, 2010

I dont usually write reviews but after reading some of the bad reviews I thought it was nesseccery to set the record straight. We arrived at the hotel to be greeted by friendly staff who couldnt do enough to help us. The public areas of the hotel were kept spotless and there was always somebody to be seen cleaning. We also found our room to be of a high standard with plenty of clean bedding and towels. We opted for the family room which i would recommend to anyone with kids as the extra room and space makes all the difference. The room is also equipped with a TV which is handy if the kids need an afternoon nap or early night. We found going all inclusive so much easier with a young family as it was no way near as stressful as previous holidays with having to find somewhere to eat. The food wasn´t michelin standard but it was fine and varied for all tastes each night. We liked the fact that that the hotel was on a big complex as we could always move on to a different spot if the kids got fed up. We loved the evening entertainment, especially the acrobats. Finally we haver to give an extra special mention to the entertainment staff, who put in countless hours and dedication to make our holiday so memorable.

Great all-inclusive hotel

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 20, 2010

Really shouldn't have worried about some of the bad reviews and really glad we didn't cancel. Not sure who these people are that criticise this hotel but it just doesn't ring true.

We have just returned from 2 weeks all-inclusive at the Mac Jupiter and are missing the place already. There is very little negative you can say about this hotel. The only minor criticism we had was that the entertainmet finished early, but I suppose they have to think about all their guests.

The food choice was better than we expected and the room was spacious and reasonably well equipped, but we hardly spent any time there to be honest.

A lovely stay and a holiday we'll remember for all the right reasons.

Unique Quality: The boating lake at the centre of the complex and the on site water park were a real surprise.

Wonderful family holiday

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 3, 2010

Stayed at the Hotel Marte last summer with my family and had the holiday of a lifetime. I really couldn't find fault with anything. The staff could not have been more friendly or helpful and I hardly saw the kids for the entire two weeks which has to be a good thing!

I was surprised at the quality of the food, as having sampled all inclusive hotels in other parts of Spain before my expectations were not all that high. The choice was excellent and even my daughter who is vegetarian found that she had plenty to choose from.

The complex is huge and is shared by two other hotels, but it didn't feel cramped or overcrowded. There were 6 pools and a large lake and the grounds were kept in immaculate condition.

The evening entertainment was perhaps not to everyone's taste, but we loved it. It was all good fun and didn't take itself too seriously and the sight of my husband dancing on stage after one or two too many was priceless!

Will definitely be making a return visit at some point in the next year or two.

never ever again

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 1, 2009

well we arrived at the hotel at 1.45am in morning to find the room that we were given (2 adults 2 children ) was dirty the room had two double beds side by side the lights were hanging off the walls and the bath and toilet were stained badly with dirt i went to reception to ask for another room they told me to ask following day (ok perhaps it was late) we had afew hours sleep and went into the reception to ask for another room after 2 hours wait we did get another one this time it was cleanish but it had to do we were on the 9th floor with only 3 lifts for the whole building with kids running around pressing all the buttons we mostly had to walk up and down hard work some days they pack so many people into the place there are 3 buildings Saturno marte and Juniper all full to the gunnels you have to que for everything they cannot cope with the amount of people packed into them even have to que for free buses (i mean big ques for 1/2 hr or more) the place itself was full of big fat drunken tatooed slobs men and Women and i am sorry to say they were all English Kids pooping in the pool baby's nappies thrown everywhere full i might add and all they do is laugh (the parents )no wonder the Spanish dont like us and believe me at that place they dont i could go on and on the whole place should be limited to the amount of people they have in them there were no available sun beds only if you set the clock for 4.0clock in morning (yes thats what i said ) no shades or parasols to be seen exept for afew palm trees the whole place was awfull if you dont beleive me see for yourselves but if i was you book somewhere else instead because you would not like it

Unique Quality: No Unigue Qualities what so ever the only thing i did like about the place was getting on the coach to come home

Directions: Just afew mins from the Harbour and alcudia pinns

• Continental Breakfast
  • Shuttle Service
  • Bar / Lounge

Alcudia Travel Forum

Need advice about Alcudia, Spain? Visit the Travel Forum for Alcudia and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Alcudia hotel reviews