Apartamentos Solymar

Avda del Dr. Fleming 3, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza, 7820, Spain

More about Ibiza

Nice views in Ibiza, Spain - going to FormenteraNice views in Ibiza, Spain - going to Formentera

Great atmosphere at AmnesiaGreat atmosphere at Amnesia

Catching my breath between slides.Catching my breath between slides.

An ancient olive tree.An ancient olive tree.

Anyone going to Ibiza in early August?

by Jcatalan

Being from LA, it's not easy to find someone who's willing to fork up a couple thousand dollars to go to Ibiza with me, so I'm hoping to find a group of people or a buddy to trek it out, I've been there before so I'm not a newbie but I'm hoping to find someone, if you're interested please email me

Re: Anyone going to Ibiza in early August?

by scoundrell2004

hey mate i am goin from early August as well from the Caribbean tho. gimme a shout @ sector.6@hotmail.com mate

cheers

Re: Anyone going to Ibiza in early August?

by DinkyDanky

Hey i live in LA and am looking for some guys to go and party in Ibiza..never been there before and no one here like you mentioned is willing to fork up the money needed..hit me up if you are still looking to go. intof1racing at gmail dot com

Travel Tips for Ibiza

Do not miss the countryside....

by Carmela71

Driving along the island it amazes me the amount of trees still preserved, I mean, you should have seen Marbella 20 years ago, we had a big Forrest that now has been sustituyed by nice urbanisations ….

I love how it has been preserved the island.

Also I was curious about the vineyards we founded all over the island.

But it should not surprise me as the Island of Ibiza and Formentera were called in the ancient time the Islands Pitusas, that mean the islands with Pines…

Airplanes in Bora bora beach

by DPando

Cala d'en Bossa is worldwide famous for this clubs or beach pubs and above all because in the afternoon when a lot of people gather there planes flight over their heads few seconds before landing..its amazing see aircrafts as low as a small bird.

El Divino

by badgirljessica about El Divino

El Divino is the club located on the water on the harbor in Ibiza Town that can be arrived at by ferry. It is one of the more posh, upscale clubs and home to Hed Kandi and Defected parties. The rich and famous frequent the club, arriving by private yacht and most of the waterfront terrace is actually the VIP area, which you can only sit in if you buy a bottle of vodka (about 200 euros). I went on the Hed Kandi night, Saturday, where cover was about 30-35 euros including one drink and I found the club to be very boring, as did our group and we left after about an hour.

THE BIG DISCOS

by balihai69 about AMNESIA, PRIVILEGE .ETC .....

most of them are only open during the summer. so, if u go in a different season, you sud check first which are open (if any ...)
also, try to get a free magazine edited by this discos with the programme of the activities (dj sessions, parties etc..)

National Express

by freya_heaven

From our then home of Torbay, in Devon, Jo & I got the "National Express" to Gatwick near London to catch our flight to Ibiza. They can be slow going, especially from our area. Only half an hour from where we got on, the driver has a stop of half an hour, which was annoying.

More reliable than our British train service though, which is presently a nightmare.

Comments