Carlos Roman Ferrer 25, Figueretas, Es Vive, Ibiza, 07800, Spain

Costs 124% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

More about Aparthotel Jabeque

Booking at Jabeque

by TripAdvisor Member Garty

I arranged my stay at the Jabeque aparthotel independently in January and was shocked to receive an e mail less than 48 hours advising that they were not able to accomodate me giving a spurious reason and offering a stay at a sister hotel in Es Cana which would be all inclusive.

I immediately contacted the Jabeque to tell them that I had no intention of taking up their offer and would speak to the manager on arrival to sort the matter out which I did and was told that they had found a room for me and their had been a mix up.

This was our second stay at Jabeque having enjoyed our first visit which was helped by the fact that our allocated room was probably one of the quietest as it was on the top floor and was away from the road at the rear which can be very noisy. Unfortunately this year we were allocated a room next to the road and and had to endure endless commotion and noise from one particular apartment block where the children were allowed by their parents to run riot unsupervised until the early hours of the morning.

Although in the main we enjoyed our stay and the position of Jabeque to Ibiza town etc is really good, it was very disconcerting to think that our stay was put in doubt from what I believe to be down to an overbooking situation and an attempt to cancel independent travellers bookings so as to honour tour company bookings.

I recommend anybody going to these apartments to try a meal at the Poseidon Restaurant which is just down the road when you turn left out of the main door. Excellent value and very efficient service and friendly staff.

Great place

Excellent hotel in a great location with super views overlooking the sea and Ibiza town.

Two good sized swimming pools with plenty of sunbeds available.

Apartments of a good size with lovely bathroom and very comfy beds.

Staff very friendly and good entertainment each day and evening if you want it.

Good restuarants and bars in walking distance, good food at Bull Bar and good English pub called the Queen Vic.

My partner and I will definantly being going back soon!

Friendly, fun hotel with great views!!!

by TripAdvisor Member traciii

Had a great week at this hotel. Its clean, comfortable and the staff are helpfull and friendly. Sea views from every room. Ours was a 2 bed apts which i found the living area a little small for 4 adults and a baby to use, but didn't in any way ruin the holiday. The 2nd bedroom is only a single bedroom so we put the babys cot in their, and the slept in the living room. The twin bedroom is spacious with plenty of staorgae room. Kitchen area is small and basic but does the job. Fridge and drinks cooler helped keep stuff cool. Air con in apts also helped. Balcony a a little small, but sea view more than makes up for that. Overall the hotel is very clean, with fresh towels, and maid service daily.

In excelent location in the quieter end of Playa D'en Bossa , plenty of restuaruants and pubs in the surrounding area of the hotel, but not too noisey. only two minutes around the corner from Figuretas which is lovely. A 20 min stroll takes you to Ibiza town.

On slighter cooler days we used the Sirenis Vital Spa ( 2 mins from hotel) which gave us the use of the indoor heated swimming pool, and jaquzzi for free. This was great with having the baby there as the water was lovely and warm. Highly recommend a trip to this place, its beautiful inside.

Eating out and drinking was very resonable, we found many a good drinkiong hole, and eating place, We choose to eat in Figuretas as the view from the seafront restuarants was lovely and were alot nicer than playa d'en bossa.

Overall i had a most enjoyable stay at this hotel and in ibiza. I find it hard to fault this hotel considering its only a 3 star it looked alot better than most of the hotels in the resort. So go and have a great time. enjoy the view.

Great Place to Stay!

by TripAdvisor Member VickyLeeds

Great place to stay for families and couples. Rooms cleaned every day apart from Friday. Supermarket and usual resturants and shops within easy walking distance. Fantastic views of sea. Bus into Ibiza town takes 5 mins or a nice walk takes 15 mins, bus stop 2 mins away. Beach 2 mins way, fantastic spa (free) 2 min walk from hotel. Downside no local information available in hotel, if you ae independent you really have to do yourown research!
Good hotel if you want clean, comfortable place to stay, not luxuirious but good for the price.

gem of a place

by TripAdvisor Member missintrepid

Just returned from this great aparthotel. it has the most fantastic location with views to die for. Sunbeds always available and rooms more than adequate and whole place kept very clean. Staff all very helpful with special mention for Evan who looked after entertainment-he was geniune and friendly never made you feel he spoke to you because he had to but because he wanted to-a rare find!. I have read various reviews on this site and feel negative reports must have come from extremely fussy people. I have stayed in all levels of accomodation from 5 star to 2 star and i knew what to expect from this hotel and was not dissappointed. I was also impressed that the manager reads these reviews-don't think i met you Danni but well done you listen to your customers. Entertainment at night more focussed on families(we are a couple) but i expected that and we went out anyway. Go out of hotel and turn right and you have a choice of great restaurants and bars in Figueretas with great prices(you are missing an opportunity here Danni) go left and you have the buzz of Playa D'en Bossa so best of both worlds. We will definitely be back and that is the best reccommendation I can give

loved it

we went to the sirenis hotel in may and was the best holiday and hotel i had ever been to it was really fun and relaxing from the balcony you can see the sea really close and the planes go right past you it was the best we used to walk to ibza town (capital) which we could also see and there a lot of boat trips there really close the airport and everywhere i would reccomend to enyone you must go.

Be very careful!

I booked to stay at the Sirenis 3 months before i was due to travel. They cancelled my booking with 2 days notice!! Leaving me with flights but no accomodation. "Over-booked" apparently.

Be very careful if booking here as they may drop you right in it!

Not impressed.

Lovely Location

Had a great time in these apartments once we eventually got our room - arrived fromDublin on an early flight which meant arrived at apartments 11am to be told room would not be ready until 2pm having travelled with 3 children at this stage just wanted to get a lie down,but what could we do returned at 2pm still no room ready and other people were arriving and all were allocated rooms right away so was starting to get very annoyed as you can imagine so we aware of this if you are arriving early....... however once in and settled at 2.45pm apartment lovely with FAB view ... location great with some lovely restaurants when you came out and turned right along to promenade Llevante Apartments had restarant that offered great value breakfast E3.50. Also Chinese along the front great set menu meals and even had childrens meals at just E1.80 - great value and very good food and service Playa Den Bossa itself a bit busy and restaurants all offering similair foods and the usual touts trying to get you to come in ... overall would stay in apartments kids just loved it

i'm sure that it is a nice hotel

by TripAdvisor Member mattsmith

having just returned for ibiza having a very nice time the only complaint i have is turning up at the hotel to be told that the hotel was fully booked and they could not accomodate me!!! instead moving me to their sister hotel in es cana...i only wanted to stay in playa den bossa and they would not budge so in the end i decided to book into the tivoli aparthotel just down the road paid half the price and had a very good time.

when i asked to speak to the non existant manager who was n/a all week we were told he would ring me...i am still awaiting that call!!!!

from what we saw the hotel was nice the staff were rude and playa den bossa was fantastic!!!!

by the looks of it this is not a one off problem as well so be very careful!!!

Excellent Hotel!

by TripAdvisor Member becca2105

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The rooms have a great seaview and are lovely and clean as the maid comes everyday apart from Friday.The aircon is a big bonus too.There were 4 girls in our group all aged 25 and we didn't find the family entertainment at night a problem at all so I find the review posted by other clubbers very surprising.We still managed to have an early evening nap before going out despite the kids disco! The pools are both great and again very clean.We found all staff to be friendly and always helpful.The best restaurants are found if you turn right out of the hotel and walk along the seafront,the seafood especially was delicious!

All in all we had a brilliant time and would def stay at this hotel again,its the first holiday we have all been on where we couldn't fault anything. For the clubbers reading this Subliminal Sessions@ Pacha on a Wednesday, Bora Bora and the sunsets at Cafe Del Mar are a must. Wish I was back there now!

A Lot Of Paella & Sangria!, IbizaA Lot Of Paella & Sangria!, Ibiza

Portal de ses TaulesPortal de ses Taules

Ibiza old townIbiza old town

Less than 2 hours after getting off the plane.Less than 2 hours after getting off the plane.

Travelling from Ibiza to Menorca

by J_Antunes

Hello,

I'm travelling this summer to the balearic islands. I would like to know what's the cheapest way to travel between Ibiza and Menorca, and if there is any transportation that doesn't stop in Palma.

If they do stop in Palma do I have to wait for a long time to get the next boat? Is it efficent to do this travel or will I spend lots of time in the boats transfers.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Travelling from Ibiza to Menorca

by J_Antunes

Well, thx a lot for your reply. Yes that was the information that I found in the internet. I already checked all those ferry companies and airlines to see if there was a direct option. Iberia does it but it is a bit expense for our budget tour.

The issue is... I have always to go to Palma. That's where my trip has to end, since it's where my flight will departure. So stopping there in the way between the islands doesn't seem all that interesting. I guess I will choose one of the islands (menorca or Ibiza) and spend more time in the inland Spain (Barcelona, or the area between Barcelona and Valencia).

Any thoughts on the choice Menorca/Ibiza or what to visit in the Barcelona-Valencia area?

Thanks!