Aparthotel Tivoli

Booking.com Travelocity Hotels.com

Satisfaction Poor

Costs 123% more and rated 23% lower than other 3 star hotels

More about Aparthotel Tivoli

Ibiza, ferry boat travelIbiza, ferry boat travel

Tiziano, Tere, my Father and Araceli (my cousin)Tiziano, Tere, my Father and Araceli (my cousin)

Eivissa CathedralEivissa Cathedral

San antonioSan antonio

Please help - need phone #

by meow10

Hello...I have been searching online nonstop to find a telephone number for Aparthotel Tivoli in Ibiza and so far no luck.

Can anyone living in Ibiza look into this?
I appreciate your help!!

Thanks,

Chalang

RE: Please help - need phone #

by Lucas_Ibizaextra

copy and paste the following link into your browser, tivoli address and phone number for you...

RE: Please help - need phone #

by Lucas_Ibizaextra

oops, if that doesnt work try this

RE: RE: Please help - need phone #

by meow10

Thanks for your help :)
Have you stayed at this hotel before?

Travel Tips for Ibiza

Ibiza is also known for its...

by bugalugs

Ibiza is also known for its hippy markets. Originally they were full of stalls owned by hippies selling their wares. Today, however, they are outlets for craft workers. Escana has a hippy market on a Wednesday between 9.00am - 19.00pm. Just follow the crowds and you will easily find it.

Massive club with lots of stairs!

by klubkidd80 about Privilege (Club)

Privilege is a very large club. On its popular night "Manumission" the full capacity of 10,000 patrons is definately met! The club is something to see with a lot of different hidden rooms playing all tastes of music BUT when it is that packed it is almost impossible to walk around! You don't notice the stairs or steps and it is very easy to fall with all the pushing. It's not one of the clubs I always go back to but when I do go they always put on spectacular shows!

Amnesia and Cream Number 2!!!

by Jmill42 about Amnesia (Club)

Oh yeah, I came back for more a week later. Cream put on another ridiculous show with my favorite and second favorite Djs... on the same night!!!!! Did I mention that it was also my last night on Ibiza? Yes, it was indeed the time for a blowout party like no other! First, no one gets to the clubs before 1 Am, I got there at midnight because I was so pumped for this last night. I was able to get an early start on the festivities and was so ready when Tiesto came on at 2 AM that i thought I might explode!! His set was one of the best I have ever heard in person, and I was about as tired as I could possibly be at the end. But then.... Oh yeah, my favorite Dj came on next. Paul Van Dyk rocked the house with his typically perfect mixing and perfect song selection. He made me forget about Tiesto's set and the last song that was played is now my anthem.

It is the anthem of my trip to Ibiza, my trip to Europe, my trip in general; it is the perfect title for this period in my life

Time of Our Lives

Some outfit eh!!!!! We enjoyed...

by bugalugs

Some outfit eh!!!!! We enjoyed the act so much we took some friends we had made back the following week to see him again. At the end of his act he mimed to the song 'I am what I am'. Whilst miming he wiped the makeup from his eyes and at the very end of the song he removed his wig! And we saw the man he was. It was really moving and such a brilliant act. The audience cheered and shouted for more. Unfortunately I cannot remember his name.

Ibiza town's best sangria and great rustic pizza

by glamourprincess about El Pirata

El Pirata is located in the center of Ibiza town, down by the port. The place is a restaurant and a bar, sit on the high blue bar chairs down in the street where the club parades pass or eat at the terrace. The decor and furniture is nothing hip or trendy, expect the typical Italian pizza-restaurant kind of style with red-painted wooden chairs and red and white checkered wax cloth and hurricane lamps on the table. The waiters know very little English, but we managed somehow (even though we once got San Miguel instead of Sangria), but they're very sweet and helpful.

The place is very popular with both tourists and especially locals, and many of the tables are reserved but we never had problems with getting a table. The pizzas are great, they are served on a wooden board and you eat directly of the board.
The sweetcorn, cream and ham, and the 4 seasons were our favorites! And the sangria is one of the best I had on Ibiza (and I tried a lot of 'em!)

Comments