Apartments Marvell

CTRA PORT D ES TURRENT S N | BAY OF SAN ANTONIO, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza, 07820, Spain
Marvell Club  Aparthotel
Booking.com Priceline.com Travelocity

Costs 41% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

More about Ibiza

Me and the Palms!Me and the Palms!

Amnesia nightclubAmnesia nightclub

The PoolThe Pool

budget hotelbudget hotel

Advice needed

by Glorija

Hey. Me and my friend are going to visit Ibiza in beggining of July to have a blast. But we are stuck with hotel reservation. Which hotel to choose not to be most crowded or most expencive? We want to be with people like we are (25-30 yrs old) not with some old school family guys or extremly young lunaticks. :)

Thanks and enjoy, Glorija

by Dev93

Hi Glorija,

In my personal experience, I have made a rule of not arriving with a hotel reservation booked (yes, I know this is scary to many, but it has worked for me for 20 years). This allows me to search the city and feel a place out. Truthfully, a hotel recommendation is hard because you know what you're looking for and people responding think they know what you're looking for, which can be helpful but also a drag if you blindly choose the wrong place. It is also hard to receive a recommendation when you don't know the person and they don't know you.

I have made a game of it. Arrive in the morning and go to the town center (Ibiza should be loaded with places to stay in waling distance to eachother), and start walking and seeing the vibe and the room for free, get prices and choose something that is in my budget around 3PM. Make sure you hit the tourist information center for a list of less expensive places to stay in the area.

But remember, my suggestion is based upon me feeling good about arriving without a booked room. Think hard if it is right for you.

Good luck, have fun, keep safe
devin

by Glorija

Normally I take this tipe of finding accommondation round the globe. But this location is different. I am sure people who have been there can easily advice me which hotel to choose although I am checking reviews on line also. You are right when you say it is difficult to advice. But still better to have few advices from locals or people travelling there then to wonder withut any information. These days it is easier to get some info then it was before ... and spending whole day searching for a right spot when the only thing you really want is to chill and party? ... dont think so ;) that is why this place is so different.

Take care yourself and many thanks trying to help.
Enjoy, Glorija

by hare-pare

Hi Glorija,

Have you had any usefull advice yet or have you found a place.

I am in the same situation, my friend and I are getting there on the 24th July and are looking for the same thing, a bit of party and a good time, we are both 27, but havent been able to find any suitable accomodation, and in our price range, which is the less the better

thanks
Haris

Travel Tips for Ibiza

Ibiza summer

by TrueGemini

Ibiza was a great trip. It was my first time to Europe and most memorable. The nightlife was great. The clubs played the best music and featured DJ's that I only dreamed of seeing in the U.S.

The beaches were fun and decadant yet simple. The way of life here is easy going and the people are all friendly. I made friends from all over the world there. My fondest memory includes a girl from Germany and a girl from Hungary.....that is all I can say about that ;)

Essentials to Ibiza

by Oana_bic

the most outrageous sexy clothes! lots of knickers, bikini & tongs - there is nothing unusual in clubbing just with a pair of these & lace top! bring plenty of medicines as ull be very likely very sleep deprived and ull get sick very easily
we were joking that our points of reference in Ibiza were the pharmacies - we visit them every single day:) loads of cards as there plenty to see & bring back home

Highlander scottish bar

by samatha about West End San Antonio

The Highlander Scottish bar is at the top of the west end in San Antonio Ibiza. Its a lively bar with friendly staff. The atomsphere is great and the Dj and bar staff keep everyone entertained day and night. Well worth a visit.
Check out www.highlanderibiza.com

Great Food, Music & Ocean view @ Savannah's

by eVg about Cafe Savannah Beach Bar

They Serve great food and not that overpriced...Try the salmon salad & tuna sandwich. They have a DJ playing nice beats, an outside area right by the water inside bar area & tables outside, under the roof.

Getting there

by eVg

There are various ways to plan for your trip and stay. It is of coarse the hardest to get a good hotel for acheaper price from Jun to Sep on the Island itself. You can get there by various ferry services and (obviously) planes. Direct flights to Ibiza Island seem to be more expensive, so as an alternative one can consider to come to Barcelona first, have the benefit of "chilling out" and exploring the city, then take a ferry to the Island. The ride itself would be about 3 hours or so...(from Valencia) and close to 9 hours from Barcelona.

These are names of ferry services
Umafisa