Paseo Juan Carlos I No 3, 07800, Spain

Expedia.com Travelocity Hotelsclick.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• Terrible place! Stay away!

We had problems already checking in, they didn´t have our reservation and didn´t even know the website we booked it on. They asked us to pay a deposit of 50€ per person, even though nobody told us before.The guy at the receptionist was very unfriendly and we haven´t seen him during the whole stay.
    The towels or bedsheets were not changed in 5 days, the apartment was never cleaned.
    The toilet stank of drainage and wash´t what I would call clean.
    All in one...I will never go back!

Directions: Close to Dalt Vila

More about Ibiza

Getting some sun!!Getting some sun!!

Diocesan SeminaryDiocesan Seminary

Taxi in Santa EulaliaTaxi in Santa Eulalia

Need I say moreNeed I say more

where to stay on the island?

by delnero80

Is there anywhere to stay on the island where you wouldn't need to have a car the entire time to go to the beaches and nightlife? If so, is this a beautiful part of the island?

Re: where to stay on the island?

by Belsaita

I'm afraid you'll have to decide if you prefer to stay in a beautiful preserved part of the island (that would be relatively remote, inland, and you'll need a car) or to stay near the beaches and nightlife, in any overbuild complex, not needing the car.

Travel Tips for Ibiza

gay area

by DPando

A funny moment when we were walking by there...3 kids playing with an hydrant on the floor ....they "threaten" these who expect to cross in front of the hydrant to let the water run and soak them !! really funny and improvised

Sand Sculptures.

by Beach_dog

Sand Sculptures are becoming increasingly common on many beaches around the island. Some of them are real works of art. If you take a photo please throw a few cents inti the hat, it is not compulsory but is the way they make their living. I personally like seeing them.

Ibiza town Nightlife 3

by Carmela71 about Dome

Francis friends that live in Ibiza, recommended us to go to Dome at the Marina sector. While trying to find it, we visited most of the streets, so it was really good.

Again prices are ridiculous expensive, but the views of the Dalt villa are great from the terrace and the inside of the pub is great.

So it is another local’s recommendation…

Outdoor Party

by Jmill42 about Space (Club)

Space is famous for its outdoor terrace party and the deeper and darker grooves it plays in its trance room inside. It is a crazy fun time, plus you can finally get a good look at who you've been talking to in the dark for the past 4 hours. Sunday's at Space are the headline night, but this past summer when I was there, Carl Cox played on Tuesdays, and this is when I went. It was everything that I had heard, but the inside room was really cooler than I expected, and I thwarted Carl Cox many times, just so I could go chill out inside.

THE BEST INDIAN RESTAURANT EVER?

by Steve-H about SHANTI SHAKTI

I have tried every Indian restaurant on Ibiza and have even been invited to meet the chefs at the Curry Festival in Brick Lane, London. I have eaten Indian food all over the world but this is by far the best Indian restaurant i have ever been to. Fortunately Shanti Shakti is tucked away in Ibiza town where the atmosphere is very relaxed and the streets are not full of rowdies.
On our first visit Shanti Shakti had been open for ten days and the chef had been in Ibiza for only two weeks, there were four hand written menus, two in Spanish and two in English and at one point we were the only people there, what a treat to have a place like this all to ourselves.
Greeted by a lovely waitress we were soon introduced to the owners Cyril & Victoria who made us very welcome and seated us in the lounge area, a chill out area on one side with large cushion covered benches where you a are encouraged to lay back and relax. We ate our food there as well, it was only on our second visit with Adrian and Ana that we sat at a table. Victoria turned out to be an old friend of Ana`s so the friendly atmosphere soon deepened even further, and i guarantee it will be the same when you visit. (written 2001)
2006 shanti Shakti re opened in June but wasn't firing on all cylinders, no doubt the move was made just in time to accommodate the summer season but i had heard grave things about the quality of the food and after a small refit when things got quieter it re pened again in early October, this time I got to see for myself - and i wasn't dissapointed. Laid back and inexpensive, you will wonder why all resaurants can`t be like this and as you recline on the cushions remember I was there first and I will be there again. My first meal at Shanti Shakti was a sulime Lamb Chapata and a beautifully balanced Rogan Josh, the lamb was cooked on the bone and was superb as was the Rogan Josh in fact the lamb was so good that i had it again when i next visited. The chapatis were the best i have ever tasted, they melted in the mouth, wonderful. The herbs and spices were fresh and contributed wonderfully to the meal, subtle flavours and complex aromas told you that this was a very special meal indeed. ( written 2002 ) Our next visit was as a foursome so we ordered all four main dishes ( the quality of the food benefits greatly from the limited menu allowing the chef to put his best into these dishes ) the lamb was still superb so i ordered it a second time and opted to skip dessert. Our enthusiasm was noted and a few extra dishes were sent from the kitchen just for us, one of which was a fantastic Dahl, full of flavour, the chef was obviously keen to please and please he did, let me say this one more time, the food was superb and the atmosphere relaxed and friendly. What are you waiting for? put it on your list of places to visit, you won`t be dissapointed.In 2006 i had a great tomato & onion salad for starters with a minced lamb pastry and ground chicken rolled in a chapati. Main course was lamb dopiaza, tender and excellent, well spiced as was the rice, moist and flavoursome. I lingered over the mains and avoided the temptation of the cocktail bar downstairs so i could spend time on the tiny veranda that overlooks the harbour. To round off the meal and to compare with previous visits, a few favourites from the past, rose petal ice cream and chai (tea) they were just as I remembered them, superb.Victoria and Cyril deserve your support, they have created a fine place to eat with wonderful and authentic food, fresh, vibrant and a world away from the formulaic Indian restaurants you are used to back home.

Comments