Fiesta Hotel Playa D En Bossa

Fiesta Hotel Playa d'en Bossa
Otel.com AMOMA.com Travelocity

Costs 490% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

More about Fiesta Hotel Playa D En Bossa

Ideal for the young and single.

by LizD about Club Can Bossa

This is a small hotel five minutes walk from the front at Playa Den Bossa.

We enjoyed staying as this hotel, but it would not be to everyone's taste.

The average age group staying there was 18-25, mainly singles & young couples. These were mainly Spanish and Italian, but very few English. Hurrah I hear you say (yes that's what I thought and I "am" English).

If you are one of the other nationalities and the right age, you will probably love this place. If you're English and want your bacon and eggs in a morning, you won't. It's a continental style breakfast.

It didn't bother us about the bacon but the quality of the food is only average.
The quality of both the butter and the jams were not the best I've had.

Evening meals were very basic, I think the soup was always out of a packet, there was only chips on the menu, no other type of potato, and very little in the way of fresh vegetables. Desserts were lacking in choice, several times it was tinned fruit or ice cream. You won't starve though.

Now I've got over the bad point, in our opinion the goods points make it worthwhile.

The rooms are cleaned every day except Wednesdays. This is only a 2star hotel and although they don't have air conditioning in the bedrooms, there is a ceiling fan.
They do have air conditioning at reception, and in the bar and dining room.

The pool is small but well kept. You can get a sun bed easily up to lunchtime. Even in an afternoon it wasn't an impossibility.
There was no loud bang bang music around the pool and loud speakers saying "come and play volley ball". Only soft piped Spanish music.
Oh! there is a volley net, there is also 2 pool tables, a TV and table tennis.

Occasionally someone made some noise coming in around 5am but rarely was this a problem.
There was no swearing (well not that I could understand any way) and no drunken brawls

Most important, if you're missing VT they have an Internet machine charging E1 to 10 minutes. Quiet, especially during the day.
Nice small pool,
Plenty of shade
Clean Rooms

San Antonio Sunset

by carlosdog

Take a trip to San Antonio, find a bar by the beach, have a drink and watch the sun slip slowly into the sea. AMAZING!
We were staying in Playa Den Bossa and hired a car making sure we saw the sunset.

Mr bubbles revenge

by heitzenrater

Club / Discotheque "Kiss"
Let me start: The Discotheque Kiss is one of the "not sooo big" clubs, located at the Playa den Bossa. It is NOT a small Club, but 5000 Clubbers could not go together into Kiss ;-)

the "Foam-Party"..... on Wednesdays and on Sundays... unbelievable believe me ;-)

IF YOU LIKE MY TIP, PLEASE GIVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK, THANKS

well , I went to Ibiza , Playa...

by kazcoz

well , I went to Ibiza , Playa den bossa , and if you're Irish you just have to go to Murphy's irish pub ! Here , you will get to see hurling and football matches ! But you will also get to hear great music !! I miss the craic that I had in Ibiza ! It was a brilliant holiday ! The night life , the pool , the beaches and of course the traders .......'looky-looky' ...... 'lovelyjubly' ..... and 'delboy' !!

IBIZA!!!!!

by yma123

"where do I start.. Ibiza!!"

Ibiza is one the many party islands in Spain (south east of Barcelona)!!!

It is well known for its nightclubs, partylife, big name djs and a top holiday destination for party goers!!!

I visited Ibiza for 5 nights in September and we stayed in Playa Den Bossa which is a great location as you can see all the top things from here by bus, taxi etc...

Playa Den Bossa has Bora Bora on the beach - you can lay their and hear the tunes pumping OR you can join the other party animals.. PACHA was our favourite!!!!

"Choose the right place to stay!!!"

We stayed on the main street in Playa Den Bossa which was a great location and the hotel/apartments had everything... so id recommend to stay around here also

View from 'Air'View from 'Air'

Chapel Sant CiriacChapel Sant Ciriac

The half eaten seafood platter!!The half eaten seafood platter!!

Stupid drinking gameStupid drinking game

Hotel Club Can Bossa- Review wanted

by LizD

We are staying at the Club Can Bossa Hotel in Playa den Bossa in a few weeks.

Can't find any reviews on the hotel, Anyone stayed there or heard what its like?

Thanks

wheres the best place to stay?

by malagismenos

hay y'all

me and five mates are going ibiza late july early august?
we've never been before so we have some questions for all you beautiful people.
how long does it take to get to san antonio from ibiza town?
are the jet apartments nice?
whats the best club to go to?
some one told me playa den bossa is the place to be is that true and what are the differences between the three main places? - ibiza town, san antonio, playa den bossa

thank you ever so much, you guys are wonderful

RE: wheres the best place to stay?

by toibiza

Hello,

hay y'all

how long does it take to get to san antonio from ibiza town?
30min. in august.

are the jet apartments nice?
Yes, and are very close to Space disco.
Get the best rate at http://www.toibiza.com/en/hotel/aptos-jet-complex-playa-den-bossa-64.html
Also you can visit www.toibiza.com and find another accommodations.

whats the best club to go to?
Pacha, Space & Amnesia. Es Paradis it's a nice disco also.

Enjoy your holidays,.

Where to stay

by JennysTravels

Ill be going to Ibiza in May 2008 with a few friends. We are in our early 30's and are looking for some good fun. We also like peace and rest in the afternoon. Where is the best area on the island to stay? We will only be there for four days and want to see and do as much as we can. Thanks.

Re: Where to stay

by 416Guy

I live in Ibiza town, which is on the east side of the island and I would suggest to stay on this side, specifically Playa den Bossa. It's got everything you need, partywise, but you can also get some peace and quiet in the afternoons (relatively speaking).

San Antonio, in my opinion, is too out of control, I hardly even visit that place in the summertime. Shirtless, drunk guys vomiting on the streets, that's not my idea of a fun time.

So, my suggestion. Stay in Playa den Bossa (the home of Space, Bora Bora.....Pacha and Il Divino are not too far also) and, if you like, visit San Antonio at night (home of Es Paradis, Manumission, Eden)

Anymore questions just email me. Cheers

Re: Where to stay

by NatKingCole

My girlfriend and I are visiting in end of August. It seems the hotesl are really expensive (around £100) per night. Would you be abel to suggest camping grounds nearthe area of Pacha?

Comments