3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

Orbitz.com Hotels.com Booking.com

Costs 128% more than similarly rated 3.5 star hotels

• Kathryn50's Profile Photo

Enorme Edificio

Sorry, but I`m afraid I wouldn`t recommend this hotel to any of my friends.
    The hotel itself has an excellent standard of cleanliness, the staff are all hard working and friendly and the food is exceptionaly good, but the place is just too big for my taste.
    Perhaps it`s my age but the place is just too crowded, noisy and boisterous.
    I could list dozens of reasons why I wouldn`t go back to the Tanit but there are more than enough negative reviews about this particular hotel on numerous other holiday review web sights.

Directions: Cala Gracio - about a mile along the coast from San Antonio.

More about Fiesta Hotel Tanit

A Great Hotel

I have just returned from a weeks all inclusive break at the Fiesta Hotel Tanit, with 3 generations of one family and 2 fussy eaters I thought it was going to be a nightmare! How wrong I was. On arrival at midday, we thought we would have to wait for our rooms (as seems customary on holiday) No we were given keys straight away. We took our daughter to the room unsure of what to expect, we had a large bright room with a balcony that was safe for toddlers. a relief to my other half. We then met up with my family to go exploring. 1 big pool and 2 smaller ones for the kids and a 2 minute walk away was a samller quieter pool. Also a private walkway to the beach. Be warned if you have a buggy about 20 steps down. Beach was fab. Food was excellant altough with AI it does get a bit samey after a few days. Get the boat to San Antonio from the Aquirium only 3 euros and better than walking for 20 minutes to town. All in all a good place, clean , tidy good for all ages. My only complaint was that our room was above the room where they did the shows in the evening. with a 2 year old was a bit noisy.

fantastic holiday

by TripAdvisor Member fiestafan

we have just spent a week all inclusive at the fiesta hotel tanit in a party of 6 adults and 8 children aged from 18 months to 14 years.when booking into a 3 star hotel we certainly weren't expecting the beautiful hotel we arrived at,walnut wood and glass doors marble floors and fountains in the foyer absolutely gorgeous.The food on offer was lovely with plenty of choice for adults and children whatever your tastes with red and white wine on tap in the restaurant.Staff are very friendly and helpful and work their socks off always with a smile.the rooms are tastefully decorated and spacious with air conditioning and lovely views from the balconies.entertainment at the hotel is wonderful from the fiesta reps,the gorgeous pico and the lovely girls mathilda and ruth who were very friendly,they love you to join in the dances with the kids in the mini disco.adult time is just as entertaining and very funny the fiesta stars night was hilarious.we would all definately return to the tanit in the near future.

super hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Adie145

We have just returned from a great holiday at the hotel tanit, the food was great the rooms are nice and clean and quite spacious,there are 2 pools with the main pool getting quite crowded some times but the smaller pool around the back is good for the smaller children.
The entertainment program is good but the evening program can get a bit boring as every thing they do is announced in different languages.
The beach is nice and sandy and you can walk out quite a distance before you get out of your depth.
If it was not for having already booked for next year i would seriously consider going back as my 2 children aged 8 and 5 loved it.

Simply the Best

by TripAdvisor Member pcaroljones

I was fortunate enough to stay at the Hotel Tanit from the 20 July this year 2005 until 3rd August 2005.
I have at the age of 56 years and with total of six children ranging from 38yrs to 16 years. + five granddaughters aged 8 to 1 (Lots of holidays) found this to be the best holiday that every members of my family were equally impressed and all thoroughly enjoyed each and every day.
You can often please some members of your family with your choice, but it is difficult to please all members of your family because not everyone enjoys the same thing.
Like BINGO (No says my 17 yeaar old son) Like Boules (No says my 16 year old daughter)
You will enjoy the table tennis!!!! (No we will not said both of my teenage children) Well perhaps the archery or the rifle shooting? Do not think so was their reply.
They took part in all activities, thoroughly enjoyed them and actually won prizes for their efforts.
The main thing I would advise if you are going to this fabulous Hotel is PLEASE join in with the organised activities. The reps are not JUST good YOU WILL remember them forever (They are BRILLIANT)
If you are going this year look out for KRIS(our entertainment wizard) funny at all times. Getting no darts in a board he was so funny he made me feel special. Throwing a boule to the end of the fence (not recommended)It was made out to be unique. KRIS you will love (join in the activities)

Rooms are very nice. Not brilliant!! Very clean and maids tidy up and make up beds that we would not think about doing unless our kids moved all the hurdles out of the way.How to make up a bed smothered in gifts clothes etc.
Service from bar staff /waiters very friendly. I am learning Spanish and say one word in Spanish and they will not forgot. They encouraged me and spoke to me in Spanish most of the time.
This Hotel is suitable for my age (as above) Teenagers (They should join in activities so as to meet other teenagers) Younger ones ie 13 14 yr olds seem to make friends straight away just playing pool or table tennis.
For the younger children (3 years and up) They are just over the moon with the atmosphere of the songs at disco time. You would never believe how quickly such young children can learn a song and a dance also to take part in all offered. Games ,competitions, taking part in performances. Even the shy children are taking part with enthusiasm. You have to see it to believe it.
We have booked again to go to this hotel 29 July to 12 August 2006. If you happen to be going at that time PLEASE listen for our names. I assure you you will hear them after all our practicing at the activities and winning five bottles of a not so good PLONK. We will do even better next year and upset even more people by giving them our not so super tasting champagne.
Booked ffor next year are me (Carol 54) (Kelly 27) (Chris 17 3/4. Nearly 18 but not quite. ie NO ALCOHOL) (Jemma 16 nearly 17) (Holly 8) (Ruth 5)
We all enjoy fun and this is the place to go for that but once again TAKE PART MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN IF ONLY NOT TO GET A DART IN THE BOARD) THATS HOW I A M REMEMBERED.
Anyone reding this will probably remenber me for spelling mistakes. Bear in mind its just typing errors.
GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY!!!!!!(Wherever you choose)
Email any questions to pcaroljones@hotmail.com

Chill out time

we have just arrived back from the tanit in 2005 we had previously been in 2000 we had a smashing time again this time if you get involved with the staff and the activities the time does pass too quickly the rooms have been modernised with tasteful decoration and aircon has been installed.we have booked to go back in july 2006 with some friends we met this time we spoke to various people who all were having a good time,there was a mix
of different people with all ages of children, we would recommend the hotel to anyone the food was good with plenty of choice and variety.

In one word - Fabulous

Just returned from a weeks holiday staying at the Tanit hotel, and what can I say, if you have booked to stay here then you will no doubt have a wonderful time. The resort is great, the hotel is maticulously clean, recently refurbished, with friendly helpful staff and excellent facilities.

Three nice pools to choose from at the hotel, with the added bonus of three more about a 1 minute walk from the hotel (Cala Gracio Hotel) which is attached to the Tanit. You have your own private entrance to a fabulous beach, which doesnt get that busy (in May anyway). Waters are lovely and clear and blue.

Rooms are nice, twin bedded, nicely decorated with a good sized bathroom and balcony. They are cleaned daily etc.

Food is a buffet style service (all inclusive). There is a good choice of food on other at all meal times. There is also a childrens buffet available which serves old favourites like fish fingers, pizza etc. There should be something available for all pallets, plenty of salad, fish and different meats along with a carvery option at dinner time.

I would not hesitate to recommend this to any holiday maker, there is a fab kids club run by Thomson staff, with the bonus "babysitting" evening club which you can book for your children. Excursions are good, even if a bit expensive. Would recommend the Castaway excursion, a great day on the boat with meal included etc.

Would also recommend that you take a trip into San Antonio and find the little red train that takes you into Sant Agnes, it takes 2 hours and is well worth it even if you only go for the commentary from the hilarious driver.

Dont believe everything you read or hear about San Antonio, we found it to be a lovely place, although we did travel when most of the nightclubs are still closed.

All in all, would definitely return and stay at the Tanit again.

great hotel

Spent 14 days here last september and found nothing at all wrong with the hotel,this was our second year at this hotel so we knew what we were in for.food was excellent great choice of fresh fruit puddings and what ever else u fancy,not what id call junk food!!
entertainment was good, a couple of nights could have been betteri thought, but the other guests enjoyed it,so i went into the inside bar for a few quiet beers!!!
kids club were great
4 children from our group went and really enjoyed them selves.
theres a nice little pub opposite if u fancy a change they also serve nice meals there.
there is a lovely beach about 2 minuites walk from the hotel with a nice sandy beach but mind the jelly fish....
All in all if uve booked a holiday at the tanit,lucky you you wont be disapointed.
Have fun,hope to be going back next year again .

Excellent!!

I have just arrived back from the tanit hotel in ibiza- what a hotel!! its absolutely fantastic and i just dont believe anyone could possibly say any different. The hotel does certainly not serve just junk food!! if you call mussels in garlic and tomato dressing junk food then you must be completely lying! if mussels and seafood are not your thing there is PLENTY of other food to enjoy. Granted, the hotel served chips and lots of nibbles but wouldn't you be complaining if they didnt offer the basics?! The whole week we stayed and enjoyed a massive selection of different food every night. There was a massive variety of meat to chose from and loads of vegetarian options. i really cant find fault with the hotels food.
The hotel was so beautifully clean, the staff were constantly cleaning up and were incredibly friendly and cheerful all the time. The room was plenty big enough for the 3 of us that went (myself and two friends aged 21 & 22)
It was in such a great location-lovely and peaceful yet only 10-15 minute walk into the hustle and bustle of san antonio! We went out a couple of times but enjoyed making the most of the all inclusive drinks, food and entertainment team.
Although the hotel is particularly focused around children, all the entertainers were fantastic with us and really made an effort. The lovely Pico who someone has already mentioned in their review (definately one for the ladies to look at!! ;-) ) Tom and dj who were also fantastic and friendly, not forgetting Nicki who was really lovely and sweet :-)
I really would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting any kind of break!
absolutely fantastic!!!!!!! would love to return next year. oh and if theres one thing you just HAVE to do, go and watch the sunset at coastline cafe, trust me its one thing you wouldnt want to miss out on-Beautiful!!

B E N I D O R M

by Lomma

"FIRST TRIP ABROAD EVER"

9 YEARS OLD I 1975 , MY FIRST TRIP EVER TO A COUNTRY OUTSIDE NORWAY. I HAD NOT EVEN BEEN TO SWEEDEN OR FINLAND.

WHAT A TREAT FOR I 9 YEAR OLD GIRL.

BENIDORM TO ME AT THAT TIME WAS PARADISE.

HOTEL TANIT WAS THE NAME OF THE HOTEL LOCATED BY THE ZOO PARK IN THE OLD PART OF BENIDORM

RUMOURS SAY IT LOOKS JUST THE SAME AS IN 1975.

Comments