C/ Playa d'en Bossa, San Jose, Ibiza, 07817, Spain

Costs 128% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

More about Hotel Club Bahamas Ibiza

kris is the man

by TripAdvisor Member daveandjo1

we stayed at the bahamas beach club at the end of june with our 5 year old and 1 year old and were very pleased overall with the hotel. we had a little trouble when we arrived as our room wasn't ready, which apparently is not uncommon as the rooms do not have to be vacated until 12 p.m, and we arrived at approx 12.45 p.m. after calming down in the bar area we collected our keys at 2.45 p.m. from then on our holiday started.

the hotel is multi-national to say the least; english, german, italian, spanish, american, portugese, french, you name it they stay at this hotel, which does get rather annoying during the shows at night as everything takes at least five times as long, while everything is repeated in five different languages, however, the shows are great given that almost all are performed by the entertainment team alone, which is surprising as they seem to spend almost all day around the complex keeping everyone entertained if they wish, but leave you alone if not. Kris is an absolute star and was the one the other reps turned to for most of the dance routines, and worked tirelessly almost everyday.

we decided against going all inclusive when we arrived as we like to roam around at night taking in the sights and sounds, but after 2 days purchased our wristbands from the hotel reception(17 euro per adult, 10 euro per child, per day), as the town was quite a walk and the prices were quite dear in the hotel especially. there is a train that runs from 7.30 p.m. everynight into playa d'en bossa (every 30 mins) and is quite reasonable. it is about a 20 minute walk to the main area.

the fact that the airport is so close was our main concern when we booked this holiday, but it was no problem at all, and the kids loved watching them. the noise is not too bad and you do get used to them, and there does't seem to be many flights during the night.

my overall view of this hotel is excellent, especially if you stay around the hotel and go all inclusive, as this will turn out to be a very cheap holiday that you will remember for a long time. i can definetly understand why people go back time and again, although i myself prefer to be a little closer to the town.

A mixed Bag

by TripAdvisor Member crouchy

Just returned from the Fiesta Bahamas in Playa D'en Bossa. To be honest it was a complete mixed bag of a holiday. On the positive side, the Entertainments team were excellent and really do pull out all of the stops in providing a varied and non stop programme of shows and activities. The hotel location is also great - right on the beach, which provided a change from sun bathing around the pool. Rooms are clean, and the hotel is generally well maintained. There are loads of sunbeds - although the best ones are gone before 7. Noise is variable. We were on the quieter side of the hotel, and heard very little noiseat night. However, I spoke to several people with rooms around the stage/entertainment area and apparently noise goes on well into the early hours. There is also a train which runs between the fiesta hotels in Playa d'en Bossa. It was really convenient, and helped to get from the hotel to the main shops/bars etc. The train drivers are also really entertaining.

On the negative side, I was really disappointed in the restaurant. Food quality was average. Dishes regularly ran out and staff didn't seem able to replace them quickly enough. The buffet area is also very congested, and usually provided a test of agility as you dodged oncoming guests with your meal. Air conditioning was a problem for me and meant I spent hours lying awake every night. However, the rest of my party didn't have any problems with the lack of aircon.

Skytours rate the hotel at 4 stars. Personally I think its only a 3 star.

On the whole, we did enjoy the holiday, however, Playa D'en Bossa is a bit too geared up for teens/early twenties for me, and probably means we won't return in the near future.

Adios

Fantastic family hotel.

by TripAdvisor Member Louize

We have just returned from one of the best holidays we have had. The hotel was lovely, the staff helpful, very clean everywhere.
What made it was the fiesta animation team, a group of fun young people, who worked so hard to ensure you had a fab time. It wasnt at all like Butlins, if you didnt want to do anything you could lay around and do nothing, or should you fancy participating there was plenty to do. The shows they put on every evening were brilliant.
I completely disagree with the previous persons comment about the food quality, my children can be fussy, but there was never a time that there wasnt an option for them. The food was great, everyone we spoke to said what a fabulous choice there was, and sometimes I think you just cant please some people.
You did have to get up early to claim your sunbeds, which was a bit of a pain, but that was the only possible thing you could complain about.
Boris, Charlotte and Kris made our holiday, with their fun loving ways. I would definately return, we had a lovely time.

fantastic

by TripAdvisor Member gowland2

what a fantastic time we had. The hotel was clean. The food was loverly and the entertainment was brill. we stayed for 2 weeks and enjoyed every second From 11 in the morning till 12 at night there was something to do, from archery to stupid games the entertainment staff were fantastic namly Kris, Boris, Manja, Natasha and the rest. We upgraded to all inclusive which was well worth it for the fortnight it cost 770euros, 550quid. Our room was on the ground floor close to the beach and had our towels pinched one night but these things happen. Everyone was really sorry but nothing they could do. The airport is really close and planes go over every 5 minutes, none of this could spoil this holiday. All of us my wife, myself and the kids [9, 7] would recommend this place to anyone. Thank you Bahamas

Ibiza time with Hotel Club Bahamas

by Trynquilon

"The Choice of going somewhere.."

Every year people think about where they wanna go to during their vacation time. People always say the craziest places with the highest prices! In the end everyone goes to a country near their own. I Live in Holland so i wanted something different. I wanted to try something else. I thought of a place where you can clear your mind, get away from things. Like, getting off solid ground. Then it came to my mind, an island. So I asked my friends what they all thought could be a good idea to go. Some came up with really good suggestions and then a friend of mine shouted: "Why dont you go to Ibiza!? Great weather, great island, women everywhere, good places to go out and so a good way to get away from things!" I thought about it and i was like, yeah what the heck why not. So I looked on the internet for a good hotel for us. I stumbled on
http://www.hotelclubbahamas-ibiza.com/ It had such good reviews. The pictures looked amazing so I chose to go there.

It was in Playa D'en Bossa. People told me it is a good place to be. The Hotel is at the beach with a beach restaurant! How cool is that!

So I made a reservation for 6 people in 3 rooms, all inclusive. When I looked at the prices i thought i forgot to click the amount of people or i didnt choose the right amount of rooms but damn, the prices were really good. So I told my friends and they all said it was fantastic so we ordered a bottle of Cava in each of our rooms as a celebration! Haha! So we made the reservation and we were good to go...

"The plane and The Arrival"

They day we are leaving is like hell. We were all to late with our stuff. Our plane left at 7 O'clock in the morning! And it was 4:45 in the morning! And never forget you have to check in 1 hour before departure! So we were all hurrying and it was total chaos but we left at 5:10 and we drove to Dusseldorf like a formula 1 driver. Eventually we got there at 6:05 and we checked in as soon as possible. Apperently the people in Dusseldorf dont care if you are late or not. Anyhow! We made it! In the meantime we had something to drink and we had internet so i looked up on http://www.hotelclubbahamas-ibiza.com/ to see if they have anything else about the island. It was more about the events but good enough for us. We also took a small nap, but just incase we set an alarm! So we dont screw that up..
We got on the plane to Ibiza! It was an 1 and a half hour flight but it was no problem when you are with friends and when you bring your laptop it is even more fun! When we arrived we figured it will be warm, but when we really felt it, it was exactly what we thought. We took are bags got ourself a couple of taxi's and went of to the Hotel. When we got there we checked ourselfs in and we got shown to our room. It had a view at the pool of the hotel but it was near the beach so we can go there whenever we wanted to.

"Time in Ibiza"

To sum things up. We had a great week here in Ibiza. All thanks to Hotel Club Bahamas Ibiza it was all so much easier to do things. When we had no clue where to go, we simply walked up to the reception and asked for the things we needed to know. Its like the people know everything! We were stunned about the things they told us. They told us that we could take the boat to an island called Formentera. Just the boatride was so much fun and very intersting. You get a trip along the coast of ibiza and see the cliffs, rocks and clear waters! When you arrive at Formentera it is like arriving at the Carribean! Clear water, perfect golden-white beaches. More in ibiza, Lying on the beach and all inclusive was briliant we were eating untill "the sun was setting" haha. But the service was great. The nightlife was so good. The themes that the clubs had were just amazing. You came inside and the first thing that catches your eyes are the girls on stage, second are the people around you haveing such a good time and not to forget the music! It was all so great some to think of it i dont think we had a bad time, oh i remember. There was 1 day, it was raining but we took the oppertunity to have "a few" drinks at the bar.

Thanks to: http://www.hotelclubbahamas-ibiza.com/