Hotel Fiesta Palmyra

Hotels.com Expedia.com Booking.com

Costs 41% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• Ibizalouise's Profile Photo

Our Ibicencan Home!!!!!!!

The first time I visited the Palmyra was about 8 years ago. I have since been to other hotels, resorts but noticed that everywhere I went I was comparing everything to this hotel. The food would not be quite as good as the palmyra, the staff would perhaps not be quite as friendly and welcoming and the location would perhaps not be on the beachfront... as per the palmyra. To sum up, this is the hotel by which I have judged all others. For about 3 years now I have been returning to the same great food, warm welcome and great friends. And I see no reason to go anywhere else for some time to come. My friend Karen has been going for the past eight years and is of the same opinion as myself....she just loves the place......have to drag her onto the flight home each time!!!!! In fact it took Danny a staff member and friend to introduce us...even though we live in the same town!!! Thanks Danny!!! We are all booked up for next year and cannot wait to return....anyone reading this take advice go ...you will love it!!!!!

Unique Quality: Staff...........superb!!! Always a warm welcome for guests!!! Providing excellent service Pool area absolutely beautiful!! Rooms since refurbishment are light and airy and the AC is a godsend!! We could go on and on everything about the Palmyra is fantastic!!!

• Carmela71's Profile Photo

Prices and where to book with them

You can book directly by internet the hotel through the fiesta hotels web site or through Thompsons and another few agencies.

The web price is 83 Euros per night in a double room with half board. (It was the first time I had paid so much in a four stars hotel in Spain, but they are not in Rumbo or Bancotel so we did not had another choice). And even if expensive, as I said before it deserves.

• Carmela71's Profile Photo

Stace nice to meet you again ....

the girls and me, We were really surprised when we first arrived.

I never came to a hotel, where after two years not going there, they still remember you and treat you as a good friend, not as a client. But I guess Stace was more than a client, as we said, the staff there where their second family in Spain LOL

On the first days we were introduced to every single member of the staff, that where very impressed with Stacy (Beach_dog) Spanish improvement (Yes, Stace you have improved a lot, even if Spanish verbs are a nightmare LOL)

Yes, we will be back sooný.

Best Service where staff become your friends

This is not the only good thing I can say about this hotel

Best Service where staff become your friends

Also I could say that is a four stars, not cheap but deserves the price because of the reforms, big rooms, nice views of the bay, nice food in buffet.

Also I could say that if you look for this hotel in tripadviser is the only one I have check that has only GOOD comments... I had not seen any negative ones.

People that go once, repeat and many of them for years.

More about Hotel Fiesta Palmyra

Single rooms?

by belfastbrendy

I've booked a single room in the hotel Palmyra,San Antonio for a week in august.Has anyone stayed in this hotel & or in a single room?Are the single rooms a decent size?
Thanks