Hotel March

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data

More about Ibiza

JumpingNorman, Ibiza, SpainJumpingNorman, Ibiza, Spain

Dalt Vila is situated in this street at the rightDalt Vila is situated in this street at the right

bedroombedroom

Making the most of a late autumn break.Making the most of a late autumn break.

Ibiza in August

by 75Antonio

hi!
i've never been to Ibiza
is the high season of Ibiza over by the end of august? or when? , if i go there by august 27 th will i find something?
how is the weather ?
thx

Re: Ibiza in August

by ricky52

Trying to predict the weather can be difficult because of local on the day variations.
This information should be used as a guide only.
Here is the average weather for San Antonio for this time of year.
Enjoy your holiday

Sea temp 78f / 26c

Travel Tips for Ibiza

My First Moments in Ibiza

by Jmill42

After boarding my flight to Ibiza from Barcelona, I was about to spontaneously combust with excitement. I had no idea what I was getting in to, nor did I know if my friend Omer was going to show up. Thankfully he did, so it turned out that I had a party companion.

But, before he got there the folowwing day, I arrived. As we flew over the blue waters and slowly decended towards the White Isle, my anticipation grew even stronger.

After, I exited and saw this sign, I knew I had arrived at the greatest party on Earth.

What followed... well... the funest days of my life!

Scuba diving off Es Vedra

by Supertalya

I am an avid scuba diver and am always looking for new places to dive. My travel partner and I were walking along the beaches and noticed few dives shops along the coast. We decided to look into it and found not only are there places to dive in Ibiza but most of the dive shops have an international staff that speak many different languages. We went to Es Vedra, a large rock formation on the southwest coast of Ibiza. There is some local folklore about the rock having some kind of powers. We saw so many amazing fish, eels, and 2 very large octopi. The shop required for us to wear 5-6mm, the water didn't seem that cold to me, but I am not the best person at converting temperatures in my head. For the Americans that plan on going, bring your own gear along or get comfortable with the metric system. Most people don't need to be told this, but it competely slipped my mind when I was trying to remember that 60 feet is how many meters. I will NEVER forget to bring my own gear to Europe again.

CLUBBING MEGA STYLE

by pourparafor about MEGA DANCE CLUBS

IF YOU WANT LARGE NIGHT CLUBS WITH BEST DJ'S IN THE WORLD WITH THOUSANDS OF OTHER LIKE MINDED PEOPLE. WWW.IBIZA-SPOTLIGHT.COM HAS A CALENDER OF THE DJ'S AND PARTIES. OR LOOK UP IN A GOOGLE SEARCH SUCH NAMES AS EDEN, ES PARADIS TERRENAL, PRIVILEDGE, PACHA,AMNESIA, SPACE, DC10, EL DIVINO AND PENELOPE(ADD IBIZA )

THE WEST END

by balihai69 about TEHE WEST END

the typical english zone that you will find in the most touristic cities in spain. that means lots of alcohol, noise, drunk people, some of them sleeping in the pavement, fights... maybe some people are used to that ... i am not ...

Eivissa Airport

by CarolynShort

Plenty of cheap flights from UK to Ibiza... If you're sharing a room then a package including accommodation can be the cheapest way.. but I find for single travellers booking flights and accommodation separately gives you more flexibility and is cheaper if you can be bothered to put the time in doing a bit of internet surfing

Comments