Ibiza Mar Aparthotel

82 carrer de ramon muntaner, ES-07820, Spain

Otel.com

Satisfaction Poor

• THE HOTEL STAFF ARE THEIVES, AVOID THIS HOTEL

A group of us stayed at this hotel and was disgusted with their room service, our rooms were never cleaned and fresh towels were only given to us every 3 days and were thrown on the bathroom floor by the maids. When we arrived we had heard that there were a series of burglaries in the Hotel/ San Antonio area where passports, money and electricals were stolen. Guests also complained that they were getting suspicious knock at the door so we stayed alert and vigilant. On the last night our rooms were broken into, our suitcases ransacked and all our electricals/money were taken, when complaining the receptionist (Mr Xain) he called the police and told them we assaulted him when informing him of the burglary. We later got a police report to give to our travel insurance company and made a complaint to the Manager (Mr Xavi) who was also useless and dismissed the burglary. I later asked him to check who entered the room using a card reader device and it showed that a series of cards were copied and was used to enter the room. He could not account for the replicas and insisted that we could have requested for the copies to be made as we stayed in the rooms. From that point I knew that the staff were involved and they did not care about the burglary and only targeted guest when they were about to check out of the hotel (If we were in the room at the time of the burglary there would be a series of casualties and the intruders would be in intensive care) The security is low and I have witnessed random strangers ask for room keys without any identification present, there are no cameras and no security guards. I would not advise you to think or even dream of staying there if you value your life and belongings.

Unique Quality: There were none. The service I received was despicable and the hotel staff are thieves

More about Ibiza

The view from the hotel dining room.The view from the hotel dining room.

The beach in Santa EulaliaThe beach in Santa Eulalia

1 of the sexy PACHA dancers!!!1 of the sexy PACHA dancers!!!

Evissa Old Town, muy bonitoEvissa Old Town, muy bonito

not to expansive but still cool nightlife

by joycedonat

Hi I'm leavin to Ibiza with my boyfriend next week. Ofcourse we want to party a lot, but the prices I hear, are outragous! Since I'm not going as a single, I can't use my charmes with men to treat me ;-)

Can anyone tell me what clubs and bars are realy nice but not very very expensive?!

Re: not to expansive but still cool nightlife

by doodybee

hiya
when we go through faliraki it seems most of the youngsters( i am assuming thats what you and your b/f are) buy at least some drinks at the "offie" - off licence or nearby supermarket to start the evening off cheaply- get a little drunk - and then hit the bars
hope you enjoy ibiza

Travel Tips for Ibiza

S'agamassa

by bugalugs

There was also a variety of water sports including pedaloes, para gliding, jet skiing, dinghy sailing, water skiing and a banana boat. This is Wayne and Joe with a friend we made there having a go on the jet ski's. I think the cost was about £30 for 20 minutes, which I thought was quite expensive.

Snorkling

by Carmela71

We regretted not taking the snorkel stuff to dive a little on the coast, specially when we saw conte beach….

But if you do not have them, do not worry, fishes come to the beach and swim along with you, it is a incredible experience

Great clubbing experience with famous DJs

by glamourprincess about Amnesia (Club)

Amnesia calls itself the best global club. I think its right. Its definitely one of the best clubs I've been to. Compared to Privilege the venue is beautiful. Privilege is just like a warehouse, but Amnesia has stone walls and it looks like you've entered a temple or a tomb or something. They also have dancers (mostly girls, but I also saw one guy and a drag queen). There are two large rooms. I went at an Armada event with Armin Van Buuren and Marco V. The trance room was full and crowded, the house room with Seb Fontaine and more was almost empty.
There was a light show as well which was very cool. It gets hot in Amnesia as well as most guests dance for hours, but not as hot and sweaty as Privilege. There are also ice cannons that blasts cold air now and then. They didn't help that much for me, but might be refreshing for those on the main floor.

Amnesia is situated on the road between San Antonio and Ibiza town, in San Rafael. Its an odd location, in the middle of nowhere, but its easy to get there by bus or taxi (a 10 min drive from Ibiza town). There are supposed to be a free shuttle between Ibiza town and San Antonio and Amnesia, but we saw none of it! The disco bus (the local bus) stops right outside Amnesia every hour or so. It's 2,20 euro. There were also a lot of taxis outside when we left the club, so the taxis are expecting "us".. It might be hard to get a taxi at the events end when everyones going home though, especially at the peak season in august.. but I haven't experienced it myself so hopefully it's not a big problem! Just leave before everyone else does! No dresscode that I know of, guests wore t-shirts/shirts and shorts (boys) and bikinis/tops/mini skirts/shorts/dress (girls).

Salvacion at El Divino

by Oana_bic about El Divino (Club)

Great venue - one of the most glamorous and beutiful - ure taking a boat from the port to get to the club.
we only paid 8 Euro for the Italian party Salvacion on Thursday night (we got very cheap tickets from San Antonio) - obviouslythe guy was selling free vouchers. It worthed every penny as the KamaSutra show was delirious and hillarious and the 3 girls were really professional:) quite smart

Spanair

by Jmill42

If you have a lot of time, and a cast iron stomach, you might chose the ferry to bring you to Ibiza. But, for only a few more dollars/euros, you can get a cheap flight from Barcelona (BCN) to Ibiza (IBZ). I paid 50 Euro for the no frills flight, and it puts you only a 10 minute cab or bus ride from the center of Ibiza Town. Also, when you first arrive at the airport, MAKE SURE you look around for the club people. They are handing out free stuff, entrance tickets, drinks, etc. Also, get your map of the island here, as it is the best one.

Comments