Residencia Horizonte

Costs about the same, but rated 24% higher than other 1 star hotels

More about Ibiza

San Antoni, Ibiza, SpainSan Antoni, Ibiza, Spain

Hostal Mar y Huerta's poolHostal Mar y Huerta's pool

Worth the long climb ?Worth the long climb ?

Dance-a-thon-robotic-chicken-a-tasticDance-a-thon-robotic-chicken-a-tastic

Anyone in Ibiza Aug 31-Sept 8?

by staceybb8

I might end up traveling alone on the most desired trip so far in my life and I'm kinda bummed. Bought a ticket for the BF and now not so sure he will be coming along. So... I have a nice place in Santa Eulalia all to myself. I'm into the club scene but also want to explore the island and beaches. Would love to meet up with people, I've never traveled solo and can't say I'm looking forward to it. I'm 34 and live in the Washington DC area.
Thanks!
-Stacey

by CAROLINEARCHER

I'm in San Antonio from the 3rd - 6th September, Could always get on the bus and meet in Ibiza Town?

by MarkRy

Hi,

I'm staying in San Antonio Bay from 1st Sept - 7th Sept and am also travelling solo due to friends bailing on me! A bit scary i agree, but love the place too much not to go through with it.
Maybe we could hook up?

Mark

by MarkRy

Hey,

I'm also travelling solo due to 'friends' bailing out at the last minute. Staying in San Antonio from sat 1st Sept - 7th Sept, maybe we could hook up?? Let me know...

Mark

by doyler

Think i would maybe think about staying somewhere else apart from san antonio bay as this is full of larger tourist groups and families,,

Ibiza town out to playa en bossa is more of a 20 - 40 age group and an little more cool.

enjoy anyways

by turpie14

yes me and my m8 r going to be there it r first time so dont know much about but if u would like to meet up that would be great

Travel Tips for Ibiza

Ibiza Town

by Jmill42

Ibiza Town lends itself to having the crazies come out. It is the pre-party central everynight after the sunsets on the west side of the island and Sant Antoni's sunset bars and clubs. It is full of shopping, eating, and crazy sidewalk shows. Don't miss it!

Need to Check your email???

by ADV27

The most chiil and relaxed internet cafe i have ever been to is in Ibiza and is infact called "Chill Bar." With a mellow ambience, good food, friendly staff and the best music ever (Deep Dive Corporation) this place is worth finding to check your email. It´s just off the Avenida España, only a hop, skip and a jump from the Vara de Rey in Ibiza. The tag line on the menu and business cards is "For all your internet and bagel needs."

Via punica 49
07800 IBIZA

Posh Club

by jaycee1401 about El Divino (Club)

El Divino is another excellent club, with attracted nights as well as attractive people (especially the dancers Raar!), however did expect it to be bigger after being to Pacha and Privilege etc. Its quite small but is still an excellent club. There is a main room and a terrace which overlooks the harbour with a view to die for. Last year (2003) we seen P Diddy's yaught facing the club. I seen a few nights there and recommend Hed Kandi of course. The people are friendly and so are the bar staff. Its hard to put how cool this club is, into words. Unbelievably relaxed with age groups from 20-40 all looking trendy. There is a high amount of Gay people in here which kinda made us feel uncomfortable at first but after you've been a few times you get used to it.

NOTE: If you get your ticket in San Antonio and were told you would get a refund off your taxi when buying your ticket, then this only applies if 3 of you's go in the club together and make sure you get a PRINTED receipt off the taxi driver. Guys - Dress smart and trendy, don't come in with unclassy gear on as you may get looks (thats if the harsh bouncers let you in).

Girls - Smart or as little as possible.

Santa Eulalia - One evening...

by bugalugs

Santa Eulalia - One evening down by the harbour we came across a bar and the entertainment was just about to start. People started moving inside and we followed. What a great night it turned out to be. The music started playing and then the 'star' attraction came out and onto the tiny stage. He was brilliant. Yes 'he'!!!!!

We found that the public...

by bugalugs

We found that the public transport was not particularly good. We hired an open top Suzuki Jeep for one of the weeks which enabled us to see a fair amount of the island which we would otherwise not have seen. There are lots of hire car places around Ibiza. Prices were reasonable.

Comments