Sirenis Hotel Club Playa

PO Box 175, Cala Llonga, 07840, Spain
Otel.com Despegar.com

More about Sirenis Hotel Club Playa

Disgusting food, filthy hotel!!!

OMG!!! What a disaster of a place the Sirenis Club Playa is!!! Firstly the reception staff are totally un-professional, the first room we were given was damp with mould growing on the curtains and broken furniture, reception informed us there were no other rooms, after telling them that I could not and would not stay there, all of a sudden an alternative room became available, this wasn't much better but at least it didn't smell!! This truly is budget accommodation, the food is like slops, school dinners would be better!! We had to eat out every night!! The swimming pool is the size of a bath tub and there are rules, rules, rules!!! Everything has a cost attached to it, despite being all inclusive, we had to pay to use the gym, pay to use the sauna, pay to play pool etc. etc. The evening entertainment??? Bingo, bingo, bingo, (which you have to pay for) and parrots dancing on sticks!!! I've never been to Butlins but have seen it on tv, this crappy entertainment would have been right at home there. The hotel is noisy at all times of the day and night, we stayed 7 days and had the same towels and sheets for 7 days!!! The maid does not clean!!! The bathroom was a joke, broken tiles on the floor, ripped shower curtain and a shower head that sprayed water everywhere except in to the bath tub!!! there's no air conditioning and our patio doors didn't lock, the door to our room looked as though it had been forced open many times with only minimal repairs carried out to fix it.
This hotel has a cheek calling itself a hotel, I've stayed in better hostels 20 years ago!!! I would never stay at this hotel, if you have booked to stay here, don't go, get your money back, it'll save you a great deal of misery!!!

brilliant holiday

My husband and I have just come back from CLUB PLAYA CALA LONGA brilliant .The food quite good , deco ok but is being redecorated for 2006 but good entertainment again NIEL and with SERENA and every one behind the bar also contributed as well.The staff are the best iv ever seen helpfull friendly good with children especially RUBEN and VICTOR restraunt waiters.
Resort nice few bars around and shops , sandy beach also good relaxing holiday.
A group of disabled holiday makers came and were looked after well they were involved a lot with entertainment and the crowd loved them it made our nights, NIEL got them motivated brill well done, thanks for a lovely fortnight .
sandra Roger george

The best place to visit ever!!!!!!!

I have been going here for three years and i wouldnt go anywhere else now because it is fab. The food is excellent and there is always a good choice, the entertainment is of a very high quality also the surroundings of the hotel are perfect it is a 2 minute walk from the beach and the nearest shop is a minute away. There is always entertainment in the hotel but there is also clubs, bars, restaurants, markets, shops and activities. All the staff are so helpful and friendly, there always there to help. Overall this is a fantastic place to spend your holiday for all the family, from the very young to the elderly.

Watch out for Neil!!!!!

Hi there. Me and my friend are 17, we visited the club playa in October for 1 week. We did enjoy the holiday although we were harassed by NEIL most of the time! Semi, Fran, Chris, David and Raul were fantastic as the bar men. And put on a good show with the "funky cool medina" dance on stage. I must go back to say that Neil actually became quite possesive over us. He only wanted 1 thing off of all the young girls staying there so mums and dads watch your kids! Hopefully, Neil will not be there this year as we would really like to return as it is generally a nice resort with good entertainment! Lots of Love Lisa and Char from England! x x x x x x

best hotel ever!

neil doesn't chase all the young girls!!!! youre not that special love!!!
the resort is based in cala llonga, a quiet bay with a few shops. Like most of IBIZA there is more to cala llonga than meets the eye, with plenty of off the road trails to follow.
The hotel is redecorated every year with most of the evening entertainment changed. Throughout the day you can take part in a range of activities suited to everyone, with a seperate programme for adults and children. you can take part in activities like water polo, table tennis, football, killer pool, killer darts, rifle shooting and a few others. In the evening there is a mini disco for the kids followed by a show for the adults and the oh so famous club dances for all ages.
In the restuarant, it's buffet style with mainly continental food. Most is really nice, but there's always something you like and plenty of it!!!!
All the staff in the hotel are wonderful helping all they can,
The rooms are quite basic with the maid cleaning everyday except tuesdays.
If you are arriving after 12 please take a bottle of water as the hotel does not serve refreshments after this time.
if you find cala llonga too quiet you can get the bus( located at the opposite side of the beach) to different towns, or there's the water taxi for those who fancy it!!!
Check out mr cairos show bar, raffles and the dive centre for a bit of extra fun. I stayin this hotel every year and can give you honest answers to any quieries to just email me if i've missed anything

The home from home

by TripAdvisor Member sarah79Scotland

I have been to the club player 4 times in 4 years I always go back for 4 reasons ( 1 ) The food can be adventourous or plain and simple it differs for each persons preferance I personal like the food it was very good chips and sausage or I think I remember there being some sort of fish not the sort of fish I would see in a cafe over here it made a refreshing change it's great if you like to try new things.
( 2 ) The location is brilliant, when you hear the saying a stone throw it actually is just a stone throw away, you walk out of the hotel and onto the beach it is brilliant. There is a row or shops right outside the hotel which range in more or less everything you need from suncream,boats,shoes,perfume and dutyfree products.
( 3 ) The entertainment is very good especially for the kids they have entertainers that start at 10am they do a range of things with children and adults throught the day and even through the night. Through the day they play football and water games dancing in the water which probabley sounds strange but it is brilliant fun. Then in the night they have bingo twice a week and then various different preformers that come in honestly I love the entertainers.
( 4 ) Finally the staff, I don't think I could find the words to praise them enough they make you feel at home they go out of their way to try and speak english and they laugh and joke with you I have got to be honest you have got the younger waiters and bar staff who can be know for the lady's man but what do you expect this is after all a hotel that is filled with young girls who are looking for their holiday crush and the young men are very decent and well behaved but also give the girls to go home and brag about whether it is that they paid a little attension to them but it is honestly all harmless. To list but a few of the excellent staff, Corrina.Chris,Antonio,Fran,Rouel,semi,these are the bar staff that work all hours, the reception staff are very helpful. The manager is a fantastic guy who would go out of his way to make you feel welcome.

My overall comments is that this is a fantastic place and you can not go wrong by going here, I guarantee you will not regret going to this place.

Please do not forget this is a a three star hotel if you expect five star then go to five star for a three star it is fantastic, personally I think it should be four star but that is my personal opinon.

Avoid!!! if ur a chav and love butlins ull love it

by TripAdvisor Member selsfield2003

this hotel is awful, if you like bingo, a room like a prison cell, and having to take all your posessions with you when u go out cause the hotel has loads of burglarys - then go!!!
the all inclusive ois a joke, the drinks are awful, the food is the worst food i have ever eaten , i wouldnt feed it to a dog. the hotel rooms are dirty, small and the view of the balconys overlooks the sister hotel nest door.
there were kids raoming around the corridoors at all hours, firing catapults at each other and generaly being little sods. this is not the hotel to go to if u want a relaxing break.
the mytravel rep sam is useless. we left the hotel after 22 hours of being there, i used to work as a holiday rep and have never worked or stayed in such a horrible hotel.

another good holiday

by TripAdvisor Member mellab

weve just come back from this hotel on friday and we wish that we were still there! we went same time last year and enjoyed it that much that we booked 2 go again this year. this time we had alot better room the balcony was massive it was one of those that looks over the pool and you could see the beach too we had a really good view. Although we enjoyed it again it just didnt seem the same as last year i think that we had such a good time last year we thought it was going to be the same again. the bar staff was alright but not on the same par as last years there was no waiters dance as they were in the next hotel this year so we missed that neil had also gone to another hotel and he was a great entertainer last holiday but erica and kika did a good job the kids loved them! overall we did have a laugh and a good time in our party of 14 the kids want us to book again for next year as they love it there they feel so safe there ive told them they'll just have to wait and see. So serinis club player we might see you soon!

Poor,Poor,and Poor

by TripAdvisor Member 2006HotelReviewer

Ideal for families ,poor food, poor measures in drinks.poor entertainment and to round it off a local thief in the hotel who stole may credit card holder(louis vuittion) with cards inside.Bonus

Fantastic!!!

This hotel is absolutely fantastic. the food is gorgeous the entertainments brilliant the staff are friendly & the resort is beautiful. would definatly recommend it to anyone.

this was a sittign area in the resturant xxthis was a sittign area in the resturant xx

The CastleThe Castle

Casa Alexio view from the balcony@Casa Alexio view from the balcony@

bar at the aquariumbar at the aquarium

mira mola apartments

by tracy26

hi can anyone tell me what the mira mola apartments in figuerates are like ie clean staff position
thanks

Re: mira mola apartments

by fearns

Hi just got back from the MIra Mola. We all had a really good time. The apartments were clean and the staff went out of their way to be helpful. We had read reviews before we went and were to say the least pleasantly surprised. The apartments are literally a stone's throw from Figuretas, and 10 mins either way to Ibiza Town or Playa Bossa.
I would say though that the Mira Mola are great if you have got school age kids as there are loads there up until the early hours. If you are a couple or a group of friends I would elsewhere.

Comments