Playa de Migjorn, s/n, 07860, Spain

Costs 168% more and rated 28% lower than other 3 star hotels

More about Insotel Club Maryland

Maryland

by BurgerQueen

I don't know why, but the last southern stretch of beach before the La Mola promontory is called Maryland. Maybe the name comes from a holiday camp nearby?
Here it is very windy which makes it the perfect area for surfers. The wind has also shaped the rocks behind the beach (in the direction of La Mola) in a very artistic way.
Here we found the Bluest sea of the island, but it was very hard to sunbathe because the sand moved by the wind was peeling our skin!
There is a nice bar/restaurant behind the beach, as well as a small shop.
We stroll around the area to discover that there are a lot of small coves, mainly appreciated by nudists.

Spend two days in midieval Toledo

by AKtravelers

Toledo is a beautiful midieval fortress town built on top of a hill about an hour south of Madrid. It is well-preserved with narrow cobblestone streets, old buildingds and a cathedral that is among the most beautiful in Spain. You can visit El Greco's house or an old synagogue, but the best thing to do is just enjoy walking around this former Spanish capital.
Toledo is known for its metal working. We bought beautiful gold jewelry here, and we could have bought exquisite swords or suits of armour (useful for keeping misquitos at bay in Maryland).

In the Future

by mariettz

"BIBLE / BIBELEN / BIBLIA"

;-)
Jeremias:33:3
"THE GRACE HOUR" INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN RADIO:

READ YOUR BIBLE:
KING JAMES BIBLE

"RADIO - INTERNET"

Hi,

You haven't fly to USA,Maryland,Baltimore but You may enjoy "The Grace Hour"
International Cristian Radio any time of the day from "Brodcast Archives".

GO: to my (mariettz)VT "Homepage link"--->than scroll dawn the new page and
from the "GO" choose "RADIO"---> "Archives".

(It will be easier to use my second Virtual Tourist "Username";
"H i l d e g a r z" becouse there is a "quick LIVE link".)

PLEASE lissen to from "Archives" the tape #7598; "A Handshake with GOD"
by Pastor Schaller from "Jun.26,2000"

He with His wife Lisa and four kids are a great servant of God for many people all of the world.
Pastor Schaller is preaching for ten years in Europe,Hungary,Budapest (KETA)
and for more time at home in USA,Maryland,Baltimore GGWO,MBCS and in diff. countries Finnland etc.
(Africa ,Asia,Australia,Europe,Middle East,North America,South America with
tapes too.)

P.S.You can see His photo in the "VT Travelogues"/"Budapest"/by "mariettz".
I would be tell a great Thanks if You can send me E-mail about lissening to
His tape or any from "The Great Hour".All tapes are great.You have to the
new broadcasts "Player link" or You can get it to the old ones too.
:-)
Proverb:25:25

"2 0 0 0"

2000

Spain - Once in a lifetime!

by crewrower

"10 days in Spain"

I did a whirlwind school trip tour of Spain as a gift to myself after my college graduation. It was a trip that had a big effect on me in perhaps suprising ways.

I went with my Spanish teach, a great lady who I believe is still teaching high school Spanish in Maryland. I had studied 4 years of Spanish and went on the trip with about 10-15 other Spanish learners from high school. It was a fast trip - Barcelona, Grenada, Seville, Madrid and a few other places.

My overriding memory is being controlled by the tour group, and not having the freedom to see Spain the way I wanted to. The venues were all pre-selected, including restaurants, tourist sites, and so forth. We only had a day or two in each city. I saw so many impressive cathedrals and architecture, but everything was too rushed for me to even remember what I saw.

After that trip, I vowed to never travel in a group again. The group mates were great people, but I hated not having as much time in places I really liked, like Grenada.

After my trip to Spain, I always traveled solo or with just one other person until 2005:

1997 - trip with one mate to Hong Kong and Philippines.
1998 - solo trip to HK, Taiwan and Philippines
2000 - solo study trip to Taiwan
2001-2005 - many many solo trips throughout all of Asia, including to "tough" destinations like Cambodia and Myanmar (tough for first time independent travellers, perhaps).

Finally in October 2005 I took a trip with some colleagues to Vietnam. But it was not on a tour. I will never do a tour again!

So, what does this have to do with Spain. Nothing. But also a lot. I had been a Spanish student and had exposure to Spain. But hating the control of that tour, I spun off into another direction, Asia, and eventually China specifically.

I wonder if I'll ever get back to Spain. Anyone know any good tour groups? :P

Mola Lighthouse ar Formentera, SpainMola Lighthouse ar Formentera, Spain

Cruise to Island of Formentera, SpainCruise to Island of Formentera, Spain

Cheeeeeseeeee!Cheeeeeseeeee!

The church interiorThe church interior

anyone need a travel partner to italy

by ggobely

I planned to travel to venice, trieste, and miland in september sometime and my travel partner bailed on me. I am a female, 47 yrs old and live in maryland. am looking for a female travel partner, age compatable, 40-50 yrs old to travel with. anyone interested can e-mail me at ggobely@hotmail.com. I traveled for 10 days to italy in 2001 for a total of $2000 all inclusive . and booked it all myself

Travel Tips for Isla de Formentera

FORMENTERA, A PARADISE ON EARTH

by DPando

"JUST UPDATING THIS PAGE"

I've been twice, the first just like a daytrip from the closer island Ibiza 4 or 5 years ago (35 nin by boat) and last week (July 08) spending 6 days taking a look to the whole island. So i dare to say that i known quite well the tinny but superb island !!

I made hundreds of pictures so much better and trimmed that not the ones that you can "behold" on the actual lol ! so i hope you like it because formentera despite the italian invasion that we suffer every summer its an authentical jewel in the mediterranean sea.. nothing to envy to the caribbean ones for exemple !!

Enjoy it buddies