Calle Antena, 23, Manacor, 07689, Spain
Booking.com Travelocity Priceline.com

Costs 30% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

More about Canarios Park

Great Holiday & Value For Money

I must say that I am very surprised that some of the reviews for Canarios Park were bad. I was very worried when reading all the feedback, before we left.
My family and I had a great break in October 2004. We all found the food brill, and all this with a very picky pair of kids.
The staff were very helpful, somethimes I don't know why with some people.
The rooms though small (For 4) and with no air con (although this is clear before we booked), were cleaned everyday.
The pools 3 of them in all, were clean as was the area surrounding the pools.
Night time entertainment for kids was excellent, for adults it was indifferent, however the staff put 100% effort into it and some nights was very good. It was a bit of a walk into town, however a free train is supplied.
Next to the hotel there is a superbly adilic beach with crystal clear water.
What you pay, I can sum up in a a couple of statements "Great Valve For Money", "Would Go Back".

one of the best

by TripAdvisor Member annwooly

Just returned from our second visit, wonderful hotel, great food something for everyone. One of the cleanest hotels we have stayed in.The hotel is sittuated in one of the most spectacular conseravation areas of Majorca just beautiful. Would recommend to anyone who likes the finer things in life. Although I have three sons I have never seen so many badly behaved and unsupervised young children, some as young as three allowed to run riot causing havoc. The hotel tried its best to control these situations, but in the end its Parents fault. Do not let this put you off its a great hotel, great staff, big grounds so you can find peace and quiet if required. we shall return.

Great Holiday...perfect for kids of all ages

Hotel was lovely and very clean. Was really shocked considering the price. Unlike any other hoilday there was entertainment all day at the pool and a range of sports organised by the entertainers which kept all my children and husband occupied throughout the day. Saved a fortune in drinks and ice cream.
Food was good , although there wasnt a great variety over the fortnight , so you could find yourself eating the same dish three or four times over your stay. Entertainment was good for young children at the beginning of the nite but after that it was just your luck . Entertainment in the town was really good. Karoke and tribute bands were what was in most pubs. This was our second time going to the place and we even brought more of our family this year....no one was dissappointed. We have travelled around the world to the likes of france italy america australia dubai mexico and have found nowhere better value for money and entertainment during the day. Already booked for this year and cant wait ! ! !

had great holiday

by TripAdvisor Member LindaRichAmble

Had agood holiday at Canaios park hotel, we took our 2 granchildren and they loved it, we nearly cancelled this holiday after reading the reviews but decided to to take a chance, (glad we did).
Rooms were clean , Staff friendly but on a down side the food was rubish

had a great time

by TripAdvisor Member St1ffler

Hi we had a great time at this hotel, the food was good yes people moaned but I think they forget that they are in Spain not in England, the staff were ok the rooms were very clean and they were cleaned every day. for the price you get a good deal. It was just me and my husband this year but we are hoping to take our boys there next year.

Comments