Avda Joan Miro 269, Palma, Majorca, 07015, Spain

Hotels.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 5 star hotels

• touristgal's Profile Photo

a view fit for a King and Queen

I had stayed here for a summer back in 1987. This time for only one night just to conjur up old memories. The hotel had been closed for 5 years for remodeling. The rooms are brighter and they look over the best view in the world.

They have a gym but I did not use. Normally that is important to me.

The staff was very friendly and young. They loved that I wanted to come back and conjur up a time of my life that was special in 87. They asked me about it through out my stay.

Unique Quality: This hotel has a view that will take your breath away. Out on the deck where I had my morning coffee con leche, I would look to the left and see the King and Queen's summer home. On the right looking down to the rugged cliffs, there was a wall that water lapped on. It took me away. Looking out to the center was the beautiful horizon of water and sky. One could get lost with their thoughts looking out that view. If the King and Queen of Spain pick this veiw for their summer home, you know it is a good one.

The deck has plenty of chairs to sit in and threre is muliti floors of the deck. They have their own private beach area.

More about Hotel Nixe Palace

Take me back to Palma PLEASE

by touristgal

"Downtown on an evening stroll."

I was here in Calla Mayor in 1987. I will tell you this place changed the course of my life. I vowed to come back. I would get close but never made it back until Feb. 08.

Let me tell you that being there was a delight of all the senses. I would look out my window in Palma Nuveo and see to the right, a hill peppered with olive trees, to my left was the sparkling green sea against the golden cliffs. The air embraced me with scents of spring flowers coming to life early. I swear the city patted my cheek, and told me that it loved me there and to come back. Just sitting out and watching the stillness of a very early morning left an imprint of my life. I HAVE TO GO BACK OFTEN, or I am not alive.

"love"

This looking out on the deck of the Nixe Palace hotel. This place as an amazing view. Very nice beach area to enjoy also. Located near all the clubs during the PACKED summer. I think this place should be called "The Summer Of LOVE". I bet a million love affairs and marriages happened down on that little area by the water.

"A quiet setting"

I could not stop looking out to these trees. I wanted to run through this orchard.

Comments