C/ Marques Desbrull 7, Pollensa, 7460, Spain

Priceline.com Booking.com Escapio.com Hotels

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 23% less than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• Intolerable

I do not recommending wasting your money at the Hotel Desbrull. It was among the most expensive of all our our Spain accommodations and by far the worst. The staff is so unprofessional--the only thing they go out of their way to do is try to ruin your trip. In all of our travels, we've never been treated so rudely. What kind of "hotel"is completely unstaffed after 8 pm? We had to wait around for half an hour just trying to get in the door to check-in at night. When we complained about the inconvenience, we were blamed and yelled at. No apologies. When I asked for an apple one hour after breakfast ended, I was yelled at. When I complained about being treated rudely, I was yelled at. The rooms are small for Spain, and the bed was too hard, but it was the lack of professional employees that made this place so intolerable.

Unique Quality: Unprofessional and unaccommodating staff.

Directions: Near the center of town, but it took a maze of narrow one-way streets to get there from the road from Soller.

Comments