Fiesta Hotel Milord

C/ La Rioja 39, Bahia de San Antonio, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza, 07820, Spain
Expedia.com Tingo.com Hotels.com

Costs 58% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

More about Fiesta Hotel Milord

Food that shrinks your clothes

by TripAdvisor Member LLADDIS

Have just got back home after a superb week at Fiesta Milord
The food at the hotel is absolutely fantastic .My wife is on a restricted diet and despite this she found plenty to eat at the MILORD
The selection of sweets at the hotel are so good that The servery area should be issued with a warning to all customers that the area is likely to shrink yer clothes
The view from the newly furbished dining room is probably one of the best on the island
The only minor points that caused some annoyance was the slow booking in procedure .and the lack of tea/coffee making facility in the otherwise excellent spotlessly clean rooms
We will certainly be considering MILORD for next year as it provides excellent accomodation delivered by great friendly staff

too late for main fun!

by TripAdvisor Member jandotty

booked a late deal to fiesta milord... my 14 year old daughter and myself.. never really intended to visit ibiza in my life.. but have to say glad i did.. hotel was really well presented.. staff not over powering but always on hand in the background if needed... the rooms spacious and clean.. air con and ceiling fan... the communal areas were always spotless as was the dining room.. and the food!!! choice.. variety.. and so plentiful something for everyone at all meal times... i would say though... if you are a wheelchair user.. not too friendly for this nor are the shops.. some of the ramps leading in were hard enough to walk up let alone propel a wheelchair in! quite a few steps etc at the hotel to negociate.. ibiza was really all but closed down when we visited but weather was fab... so recomend this time of year for a real quiet break... so i done ibiza at nearlly 50... go for it you may be suprised...

A case for Poirot at the Milord

by TripAdvisor Member madmarm

We were enjoying our holiday at the Milord and were positive about all aspects of the hotel until the last day when we also experienced a break in to our room which we felt had been locked and secured. We had a substantial amount of money stolen which was extremely upsetting. When we reported the theft to the Thompsons rep we were also told that it was our responsibility to make our way to the police station in San Antonio Bay even though we did not have directions or a translator as apparently the are no translators available in the police station in the evenings. The rep then could not be located and we attempted to liaise with hotel admin staff but received no support and were again told that it was our responsibility to go to the police station and the police would not come to the hotel. However in response to enquiring from one member of staff if the maids were veted with criminal checks we were subsequently threatened that the hotel would call the poice for us for making such a suggestion. We also found evidence which had been left in our room following the theft but noone seemed interested. We did find a helpful senior rep at the airport the next morning however this did not compensate for the theft or distress experienced. We feel very let down by both Thompsons and the Milord itself.

We loved Milord

by TripAdvisor Member colhew

Just spent a very enjoyable week in Milord 2. The accomodation was spotless, the food excellent and the staff very friendly.

Only gripes were the mad dash to claim a lounger by the pool - some folk were up before 8am claiming their territory - and the staff didn't put the loungers out until 9.30am!! The pool at Milord 2 was 5ft deep at the shallow end, which was too deep for my 9 & 10 yr olds, so they went over to the pool at Milord 1, which was only 3ft deep at the shallow end.

don't let this put you off - this is a very enjoyable place to stay for families (I have 4 kids aged 16 to 9)

milord rocks

by TripAdvisor Member actimel

My three sisters and i arrived in milord on the 25 august for a week from dublin.. what a hotel, the food is just the best food ever you can eat as much as you like. The rooms are spotless and the hotel is very well run..The only thing i can fault is the pool area. if ure not up early you won't get a sunbed.people are quining up from early morning. The beach is not the best in front of the hotel. there is a boat that takes you to a beach called cala bassa just 20 mins away it cost 8euro return not to be missed...You can take a boat to san antoni were the nightlife is, its not much to write home about.Its hard to find commerical music on in the disco bars.,they are manly the pre party for the main nite clubs, such as pache, space, eden and pradise. be prepared to pay 50euro in th 10euro for a beer or water so make sure uve had ure fil before u enter.

Fantastic Location, close to everything

by TripAdvisor Member Dave_A_and_Family

I have just returned from this hotel with my wife & 2 Children, we were very excited after reading reviews about this hotel, we felt confident we'd made a good choice. We booked the holiday through Thomson (On Line), we paid just over £1,000 for a week half board, which turned out to be an absolute bargain. The hotel is located on the seafront, we had a spectacular view from our room which overlooked the sea, which was amazing first thing in a morning. Because of the unique location of this hotel, i'm almost certain every room has a sea view.

The beach is only small, but isn't very busy, there is a water taxi right on the doorstep of the hotel, it only cots 2 euros each to get to San Antonio, which is great for shopping etc. On the beach, there are plenty of water sports, the jet ski's are fantastic, although a little expensive (45 euros for 1 person for 15 mins, or 50 euros for 2 people for 15 mins).

There are 2 hotels, the Milord I & the Milord II, we stayed in the Milord II which we thought was the better of the two, as this is where the restaurant is located,. Food in the restaurant was great, My son & I are very fussy eaters, and we always found something nice to eat (usually from the hot plate where there was always plenty of meat).

There are a couple of negatives about this hotel, firstly, there are only 2 bars, 1 in the Milord I & the pool bar, secondly, the bar areas are a little bit drabby/outdated. I think the lounges are been updated though, there is a lounge area in the Milord II (No Bar though), this area had been sectioned off, it looked like it had been updated as it looked very comfortable and contemporary.

We have just booked again for next June, we're hoping the lounges have been upgraded by then.

There is a supermarket less than 50 metres from the hotel, which comes in handy especiall when the hotel bars are so expensive, there are also a number of shops and bars around within a couple of minutes walk.

Great Holiday!

by TripAdvisor Member Azkat

After a previous nightmare holiday in the Las Perlas in San Antonio Bay we booked this as a last minute on the strength of previous reviews and I've got to say that we weren't disappointed.
The refurbished rooms reminded us a bit of a Holiday Inn and were spotlessly clean with great air conditioning and views over the Bay. The food was excellent - plenty of choice and of good quality. Staff were friendly and efficient. Our only (minor) niggles were the very slow and protracted checking in process and the naff evening entertainment programme. All in all though a great holiday. We would certainly go to the Milord again.

Great Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member sandiem

Just got back from a weeks stay with my partner. We cannot fault the hotel. The staff were always helpful and polite, the rooms were cleaned everyday, with clean towels if you needed them. Our room looked over the sea, which suited us because it was much quieter. The food was amazing. So much variety and plenty of it. The only gripe would be that the tea in the morning came from a machine, and sometimes you would have to queue for awhile to get your morning 'cuppa'. The walk around the bay took about 40mins at a slow pace or you can take the boat over for 2euros. I was worried about that because of suffering from seasickness, but you are only on for about 10mins and it really wasnt that bad. The night life in the town was 'interesting'! A lot more livelier than the bay, but a diverce age range. It was a lovely atmosphere and we never felt unsafe there. You do get the Moroccans trying to sell you sunglass etc but they dont hound you if you say No.
The only critism we have is that we booked the 2nd week of Sept expecting that most children would be at school. We were amazed at the number that were there, with a good majority being 8 - 15 age. We were not the only ones who felt this way, a lot of people felt the same.
As we went half board we didnt eat out, but to be honest there was no need to, because the food was just so good.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Nice hotel but not suitable for couple

by TripAdvisor Member steplulu

Back from last week. The hotel average good. We are lucky get the seaview room(Quiet Side) not the pool view(must noisy) I wonder not the school holiday still a lot of children around. Foods quite good, my hubby enjoy the salad bar always fresh.

Location good for eating & Gifts shopping but full of English Pub(I go to Spain not in UK) this is the one I am disappoint, although have some other restaurants like Chinese, India but I can't feel any spainish style on the road!!!

Read some bad review about this hotel "Robbery" We keep all the stuffs, (not using the safe box) into the room no problem at all, One day I forget left my diamond necklace on the table, when we back still there. (maybe I'm lucky)

Overall, this 3 star hotel not full mark at all only 75%. Although housekeeper come everyday(Yes one complain the first day when we arrived the toliet seat not clean at all, I stay many hotels this is the first bad experience not too happy about!!!!)

Bay was lovely with nice beach....

by TripAdvisor Member loaded

Me and my family (3) and a friends family (3) stayed here for 1 week and it was fantastic. There was lovely food, plenty of choice. The Bars and Shops were of a very high standard. One bar in particular stood out by having entertainment for children and adults, this bar was called The Old Tavern. The rooms were airy and cosy most with a sea view. There was easy acsess to a boat that came every half hour that took you over the sea to the main town.
We enjoyed it so much we are going back in june of this year.We would highly recomend it to familys and youths.

Comments