Invisa Hotel Club Cala Blanca Ibiza

3.5 out of 5 stars3.5 Stars

Playa d'Es Figueral | San Carlos - Santa Eulalia, 07850 Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza, Spain
Invisa Hotel Club Cala Blanca
Booking.com Travelocity Priceline.com

Costs 209% more than similarly rated 3.5 star hotels

More about Invisa Hotel Club Cala Blanca Ibiza

Ibiza, SpainIbiza, Spain

Somewhere to stop for a coffeeSomewhere to stop for a coffee

Archeological MuseumArcheological Museum

my boat ;-)my boat ;-)

Gran Canaria & Malaga

by SpainPortugal

My husband and I (and possibly 2 others) are planning a 2 week trip to Spain beginning of June. This will probably be our last trip for a while. We are in our early-mid 30’s.
First week, we’re thinking of staying in Cala Blanca on Gran Canaria in the Canary Islands. Does anyone know how good and accessible this area is? What do you recommend to do there? Is there only one airport on Gran Canaria, where is it located on the island, and what is it called? How far is it from Cala Blanca (SW part of the island) and how do we get there and how long does it take and how much would it cost?
We are planning to stay in Malaga for the second week. Does anyone know where exactly this is in Malaga? What do you recommend to do there? What is the best way of traveling between Gran Canaria and Malaga? How many airports are there in Malaga? What is the closest airport to Marine del Sol and how far is it? What is the airport called and where exactly is it located?
We are coming for Toronto, Canada and wondering what is the best and cheap way of getting around: Toronto – Gran Canaria – Malaga – Toronto.

RE: Gran Canaria & Malaga

by dvoretzky

You can get a good deal with www.flythomascook.com which fly from Toronto to England and then to Las Palmas (the only airport on Gran Canaria). Your resort is some 35 miles from the airport. You've got dozens of cheap flights from Las Palmas to Malaga. You can close the loop with www.flythomascook again via London or another English airport.

Travel Tips for Ibiza

Es Cana

by bugalugs

Es Cana besides being a holiday resort, aimed at mostly families, is also a fishing harbour. There are boat trips from here to Santa Eulalia. The beach which lies in a curve is very sheltered and also the sea has no currents making if very safe for children.

There are many bars/restaurants to suit most pockets and lots of souvenir shops.

The Bus Station is situated just behind the promenade. We actually caught a bus from the bus station thinking it was going to S'Agamassa, but unfortunately we were wrong!!!! It did however, thankfully, go quite near by, but we had to walk the rest of the way!!!

The bus driver didnt understand us andwe didnt understand him!!! Its probably best to get bus timetables etc before hopping onto the first bus that comes along like we did!

There are trips in glass bottom boats also from Es Cana which last a couple about an hour or so. This is a photo of Joe peering through the glass bottom of the boat on a trip up the coast.

Blue Marlin

by DPando

Located in Cala Jondal closer to Sa Caleta... the beach its not excellent but this club is really chic... with beds where lie down meanwhile chat with friends and take a drink (really expensive) ...cool music and great place to dance as well
looks like a house with its garden in front of a rocky beach ...really good style !!
By the way its free entrance

Dancing in the Pool!

by freya_heaven about El Paradis

The El Paradis Night club, was one of the strangest I have been to.
Later in the evening, the dance area fils up with water! Not sure about the safety issues with drunken people dancing in waist high water, I do not imagine this club is still going!

I have been informed by beach_dog this still goes on! (~_~) Very Casual.............Enlarge the photo to see those 80s clothes!!! (~_~)

San Antonio Nightlife 6 (sunsets)

by Carmela71 about Sugar Sea

We did not stopped for a drink in this one, but we had a look. I loved the little terrace over the rocks, and has the advantage of not having around so many people sitting on the sand, but I guess it makes the Ibizas sunsets different.

Interesting Decor and Good Italian Food

by JoelArias about Il Vaticano

I had seen this little restaurant many times on my visits to Ibiza, but never went inside. Finally, I decided to go and am glad I did. My friend had the gnocchi with gorgonzola cheese pasta and I had a pizza, which were both terrific. We also drank wine, espresso and a limoncello to finish the night. I found the décor extremely interesting with half columns and paintings on the walls and ceiling I enojyed my friend's dish, which was gnocchi with gorgonzola cheese pasta.

Comments