Finca C'As Capita S/N, Santa Eulalia Del Rio, 7840
Booking.com Expedia.com Travelocity

More about Sol Ibiza

Sol Ibiza - value for money!

by TripAdvisor Member WendsPaisley

My husband and I have just returned from a really enjoyable week at the Sol Ibiza. Knowing that you can effectively deduct a 'star' from Spanish hotel ratings, we were expecting 3* accomodation and that's what we got...but it's a very good 3*! The rooms (and whole hotel) are absolutely spotless. Other reviews refer to thin walls but this wasn't an issue for us. For what we paid, the food was fine particularly the salads, fresh fish & meat. The buffet-style trays were replenished continually right up to 10pm so there was always plenty and the hot dishes remained that way. I was expecting a big mark-up on wine but the dining room sold decent bottles of Rioja for 8 euros. The hotel is in a quiet location at the marina end of St Eulalia with some nice bars - try La Fuente for drinks & free tapas and, at night, Liquido for great cocktails and chill-out music. If you fancy eating out, The Gallery in Carrera St Jose (aka Restaurant Street) was very good. Only downside? Not a very exciting pool and too few sunloungers, but that a tiny grumble.

Excellent Holiday Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member IFC

Can only add to the views of the many satisfied customers. This is the best spanish hotel we have stayed in for comfort, quality, service, standard of buffet food.

The room was extremely clean and comfortable and listening to the waves crashing against the rocks was so relaxing, it was a pleasure to keep the balcony doors open just to listen. I also loved keeping the curtains open during the night and watching the night sky move towards dawn (I am not the best sleeper in the world).

After breakfast, we tended to have a leisurely walk either into town or along the shore and then had lunch on our balcony overlooking the sea. The sea view was excellent and we were not in a high floor (room 44).

Yes, the walls are thin, but it was not a problem as everyone seems considerate and the hotel seem to try to group guests of a similar age group together. We are not ones for hotel entertainment, instead we prefer drinks on the balcony listening to our own choice of music. As noone seemed to be around after dinner, we did not seem to be disturbing anyone as we listened to Rod Stewart, sitting on our balcony listening to the waves crashing below.

All staff encountered were extremely helpful and we were able to have a check out a little later than normal which was helpful due to our evening flight.

The food in the restaurant was very good and always had a great deal of tasty, fresh food available. We found it always to be hot and fresh, but a microwave was availble if you wished to heat things up. There was an extensive wine list, but we were very happy with the house wine at 6.75 euro a bottle.

Although not particular lovers of swimming, we did venture into the indoor pool. It was very nice and a pleasant temperature. It was not busy.

I would highly recomend this hotel and booking directly with the hotel or on the SolMelia website. We flew with Globespan and saved a considerable amount compared with booking the hotel through Globespan (about £200). Had we travelled with Thomson's it would have cost us £400 more than it did.

We look forward to visiting the Sol Ibiza again! Thanks to all the staff who made our stay so enjoyable!

not 4 star more like 2 star

by TripAdvisor Member PatsyGlasgow

I booked this hotel for my husband myself and 2 friends, we are all celebrating our Ruby wedding. I arrived on the Sunday at 3pm and it was Monday 4.30 pm before we could relax by the pool on a sunbed. We complained to staff and were told there was a problem as there are 500 guests and 150 sunbeds. The result was people getting up at 7am going down and putting towels on beds to book them, needless to say there were quite a few arguements going on. The soundproofing in the rooms is awful there is no privacy at all, this is definitely not a 4 star hotel, the walk through the wood to the marina is disgusting, in other words watch your feet and as there is no lighting at night we just got taxis all the time. I was disappointed for my friends as they really were in need of a relaxing holiday and this getting up early to get a sunbed is just ridiculous. I will never be back.

Santa Eulalia, Ibiza, SpainSanta Eulalia, Ibiza, Spain