Gasteiz Bidea 2, Bilbao, Basque, 48200, Spain
Expedia.com Booking.com Hotels.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

More about Durango

Is this cliche?Is this cliche?

She was trying to push the lid back.She was trying to push the lid back.

Lovely place to spend eternity, huh?Lovely place to spend eternity, huh?

That's a potato chip smudge, not an entity.That's a potato chip smudge, not an entity.

Travel Tips for Durango

Los Muertos

by garridogal

Well this was a first for me, but it was interesting! My friends wanted to see if they could find their Basque name in this cemetery. So, I figured I'd look for mine as well. Neither of our Basque names were found but my actual last name (Castillian) was.

I guess my people got around.

The Durango Beat

by garridogal

"Simply because...."

I love how cute senior citizens are in Spain. They dress formally, can often be seen strolling, and seem to enjoy life in general.

I snapped this photo in Durango, in arcade of the town's main cathedral. I think it does a nice job of portraying a typical activity in a typical day of their lives.

"A sad canal runs through it..."

I dubbed the canal that runs through Durango, "The Sad Canal." Its low level combined with the cloudy weather we had during our morning there just made it seem well, sad.

"Are there really no accidents?"

I knew I had to strike a pose next to this ad the minute I saw it. It wasn't until I was back home, however, that I took a good look at it and discovered that in addition to the similarity of our color schemes that I'd also posed my arm almost identically to his!

Now, if I could just learn to do that with my eyes...

Comments