Pension Easo

San Bartolomé, 24 - 1º, San Sebastian - Donostia, 20007, Spain

Pension Easo
Booking.com Priceline.com

• Cheap but more than good...

We stayed in a triple room for 63 euros during Semana Santa (high season). The room was comfortable with a wash basin, mirror and TV. We had to share the shower/toilet facilities, but they were clean and fully funcioning.

Friendly owners.

Well positioned near playa de la Concha (beach)

Unique Quality: There was a cat!!!! We were having a quick siesta in the afternoon when I heard a strange sound outside the room. I thought I would go to the toilet and investigate. To my amazment I found a big fluffy cat who wanted to follow me back into my room. Unfortunatly one of my friends wasn't quite so impressed and made me kick the poor kitty out!

• Small and Stylish

Unique Quality: I loved the location of this Pension. There are so many great shops and Restaurants close by. It is also located within walking distance to Playa de la Concha.

More about Pension Easo

Small and Stylish

by howelleli about Pension Easo

My husband and I stayed here for our first night in San Sebastian. It is a great little place to stay. It was very clean and the staff was extremly friendly and helpful. It is also very affordable. I loved the location of this Pension. There are so many great shops and Restaurants close by. It is also located within walking distance to Playa de la Concha.

A roof over your head in San Sebastian

by blint about Pension Easo

We stayed in a triple room for 63 euros during Semana Santa (high season). The room was comfortable with a wash basin, mirror and TV. We had to share the shower/toilet facilities, but they were clean and fully functioning. The rest of the hotel facilities were clean and well taken care of too.

Friendly owners.

Cheap but more than good...

by blint about Pension Easo

Friendly owners.

Well positioned near playa de la Concha (beach) There was a cat!!!! We were having a quick siesta in the afternoon when I heard a strange sound outside the room. I thought I would go to the toilet and investigate. To my amazment I found a big fluffy cat who wanted to follow me back into my room. Unfortunatly one of my friends wasn't quite so impressed and made me kick the poor kitty out!

Need help on where to stay in San Sebastian?

by venus086

Hi,

I would appreciate any help on where to stay on a budget in San Sebastian, I am thinking of traveling in Sept which I think is high season which makes it a bit difficult but any help would be great. I would love to stay near the center of San Sebastian but that is probably asking to much, but definitely not too far out as I will have no transport apart from the local public transport.
Thanks Ann

Re: Need help on where to stay in San Sebastian?

by Windsailor

Hi, here´s one in the center of San Sebastian: Pension Easo, clean and well maintained place, situated in the new part of town, just 200 metres or so from La Concha beach. Here´s the adress for the details: www.pensioneaso.com .

Comments