Bruselas 4-6, Playa de Fanabe, Playa de las Americas, Tenerife, 38670, Spain
Hotels.com Booking.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

More about Jacaranda Hotel

Food, Fun for all at the Jacaranda

We stayed at the Jacaranda in April 2004. The hotel has excellent facilities for all the family. Good food, nice rooms, plenty for the kids. You'll find something to do at the hotel every night. Also close to some nice shops,good walks and don't miss the VIP trip on the Freebird One catamaran. The whales and dolphins are an amazing sight.

La Herradura restaurants

by lamentzer

Chris, The only restaurant I've found that's up on Punte de Mona is Las Terrazas. It looks like it overlooks the bay. Two others are La Tartana and Il Gabbiano, but they look like they're back up in an urbanization away from the bay. I'm going to look and see if I can't find the book Driving Over Lemons. It sounds like good reading. I've found four restaurants at the marina: El Barco, Atmosphera, La Jacaranda and Marina Playa. I've heard they are all kind of expensive, but I'm sure we'll get over there at some point. With the way the dollar to Euro is right now, just about everything is going to be expensive. We may be eatting at the villa quite a bit. We're anxious to try lots of tapas and seafood, so I'm sure we'll hit lots of the chirrangos (I'm sure I spelled that wrong - beach restaurant/bars).

brilliant

by TripAdvisor Member Janette_7

On our first trip to the Jacaranda hotel in june 2003, we found the hotel to be immaculate and had lovely areas for sun bathing and seven pools. The staff were excellent and the food was superb, you couldnt find a fault although you would have had to get up early to reserve your sunbed else you wouldnt get one. We had 2 rooms in front of the salt water pool which was excelent for the kids. the rooms were excellent and cleaned everyday and we were on half board! do visit the beaches and go to the shop fronts for all of your trips NOT THE REPS as they are twice as expensive. remember, dont buy any electronics as if you buy them, you cant take them back but thats far away from the hotel and the hotel has security all day and night. We are returning to the jacaranda hotel early november 2004 when we will have 3 rooms for the whole family!

A great holiday!

We (me, my husband, 2 childs (2 and 6) )spent our holiday until June 3 at Jacaranda for the first time. It was very great!
Staff friendly, rooms clean with kingsize beds, every day changing buffet for dinner.
The heated pool is not in good condition with missing tiles (you can hurt the toes).
Kid's disco is very lovely.

We will retourn for our next holiday to Jacaranda.

Not bad !

A good quality 4* Hotel, Great food and kids entertainment. Rooms a little on the small side, but very clean.
We stayed on the top floor, took 3 lifts to get there on the first week, but found out on the 2nd week that we could make it in 2. ( It's a large Hotel )
Kids club worth a vist for the under 7's.
Bar service a little slow when we were there ( a bit short staffed one thinks )
We have been to Tenerife 4 times now and normally stay at the Riu Adeje next down to the Jacaranda, however that was only self-catering and the Jacaranda is a good choice for half/full board.

fun for the family

by TripAdvisor Member cvwiz

The Jacaranda was a very nice hotel. Despite the fact that we did not have the nicest weather while we were there over Easter, we still managed to have a great time. The food was delicious, rooms large, staff helpful, clean all around, and the animation for kids really outstanding. My kids were begging to go to mini club every day and then to the mini disco at night. Caroline and Cathy were really superb about keeping the kids entertained. My only gripes with the hotel are that our beds were terribly uncomfortable, the pools were all freezing cold--even the one that they said was heated, and some reparations need to be done on the tiles in and around the pools for safety. My 3 year old got a nasty gash on his toe from walking around the pool barefoot.
I would also recommend a crosswalk over the busy street out front to connect the hotel with the pedestrians only path that leads to the beach. We asked for a room on a high floor to ensure an ocean view. Our room was on the sixth floor but our balcony wasn't facing the ocean. We did get a glimpse of it only by leaning out far enough. Otherwise, we did enjoy ourselves, and for the quality/price ratio would definitely go back to the Jacaranda.

What an experience!

Go every year to Jacaranda. Some people may say boring but every year I look forward to going back to such excellent hospitality, both staff and reps are superb and the choice of food and freshness of it is unbelievable! I know what some people mean when they say they thought they were a number, as it is a large hotel. But I also feel it is necessary to mention that the entertainment especially for families is second to none and the fact there are such a lot of people there, the hotel does exceptionally well! I only wish that more hotels were like it!

cracking for families!!

by TripAdvisor Member minimaggs

Have stayed at the jacaranda twice,once as a couple without kids, and once as a family with 2 young children.We have stayed in several 4 star hotels in Playa de las americas,with and without kids,but really found this great for a family holiday.It had large bedrooms, with ample space for cot and extra bed,lots of pools,including kids pool and paddling pool.Clean throughout,and two happy hours each day!! Food was ok but we ate out various nights.We found it friendly and other brits were having a great time like us. All round fun,great for kids,near the beach and lots of great eateries nearby if you get fed up of the hotel food.
We're going back for the third time with friends again.

FANTASTIC HOTEL

We are making our second visit to the Jacarandawe couldnt fault the hotel or the food on our first visit We found the rooms excellent we were based on the 5th floor which led us right on to the swimming pool, bar etc, really looking forward to our return visit.

Comments