San Eugenio, Adeje, 38660, Spain

Costs 46% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

More about Laguna Park 1

Loverly laguna!!

by TripAdvisor Member stephanieford55

Have just returned from a week at the laguna park 1 and it was fantastic. Having it being the third time staying we knew what to expect. Loverly rooms, fabulous pool and good location. The rooms were big, plenty of room for a family of four. Room service every two days except sundays, fresh towels and bedding. The only problem was with the hot water, there wasnt much to spare! The pool area was clean, id see staff going round cleaning the pool area for the next day which was very good. Early in the morning people would queue for the sunbeds- 9.00 on the dot. In November the pool wasnt very crowded so there was plenty of room to sunbathe. The weather was fantastic for the whole week over 80f. The location of the apartments was very good, with a two mini supermarkets just outside your doorstep, they even sell most english food. There is another supermarket in the shopping centre which is a 5 minute walk down the road, i found this very resonable. For entertainment there was the irish rover pub just over the road, there was a chip shop and pizza place over the road. An Indian restaurant just down the road aswell. The apartments entertainment was ok, the best was when they had the parrot show this was fantastic. Overall i would definatly recommened the Laguna 1, good for families, not so good for elderly people due to steps and steep hills. The staff were very friendly. It was a very relaxing holiday.

Thumbs up to Laguna Park 1!

what an holiday!!!

by TripAdvisor Member K13ren

Had first holiday in tenerife, laguna park 1, and what a great time we all had. There was myself, partner and 2 kids (7&5 years). We stayed in a 1 bedroom appartment which we found very clean and well looked after. Linen changed every other day with clean towels everyday, brilliant service! Staff ever so friendly, see if you can get the chef to smile! "Man mountain" Edd, the entertainer, was a good laugh, just dont play waterpolo with him you have been warned! Lol. Outside of Laguna park there was plenty to see and do, food very good were ever we went, particularly the Irish Rover and the entertainment there was very funny. Fifteen minute walk up the hill to aqauland, very close, and took 3 seconds to slide down, be careful its very slippy.
Will definetly go again, highly recommended to all x

brilliant holiday

by TripAdvisor Member algie_bra

just returned from laguna park 1. the rooms were clean + good size balcony with plenty of storage for your clothes. we were there for 2 weeks with our 11 yr old son + our 6 yr old daughter + they had an absolute ball, and that was without even going to the kids clubs, kids club was a take on as there is a fee each time it was on [ 5 eauro to 10 eauro depending on what they were doing ] only time the kids reps announced for kids to go to the clubs was when there was a fee apart from then you never saw the 2 girls. the reason why our kids enjoyed themselves so much was down to the company they meet. the only thing on the negative side about this complex is having to get up so early for a sunbed, it was a nightmare, if your not there before 8.45 you have no chance. there are lots of nice restaurants outside the complex + its not to far to the beach. i would have to advice any parents though that are going there with young teenage girls to be careful of the tall bar man that works @ night in the entertainment part because a lot of us while there were told by a 15 yr old girl that he was sneaking in to the disabled toilet to kiss her 14 yr old friend that she meet there, her parents didnt know as they were always to drunk to notice. you will see him eyeing up the young girls. so be careful of him.

nice but noisy

by TripAdvisor Member craptractors

Just returned from 2 wks at the laguna park 1... were do i start?We had no complaints about the complex itself but if you are in Block A prepare yourself for the noise off the balcony because it looks onto the dual carriage way. if you want to keep cool at night fan hire is a must, because there is no way you'll sleep with the patio door or window open. The noise off the road is on till the early hours plus there are a string of bars directly underneath but they do finish at midnight.the apartments i'm referring to are the white one up one down ones as shown in the Airtours brochure.The hotel is clean and the staff are friendly, my daughter took a shine to Juan on reception.Local eating places we enjoyed were Eugenes,mario"s and the temple bar..We found a lovely beach just 15 minute walk called Toviscas beach, It is beautiful at night 'they have these fab reclining sunloungers with table and straw parasols with waiter service so you can sit back and relax plus it is lit up with oil burners scattered around,(wish i was there now).. We spent our last 3 evening there.I'd go back to the laguna park but not in those apartments.There is a 3 storey block opposite on the other side of the pool which had it alot quieter,. Only other thing to say is you have to be up early to get a lounger by the pool, the attendent doesn't unlock them till 9 am but people start standing by the stacks of beds with their towels from 8am.. So if you like a lie in don't expect to get a lounger later..

Great hotel, great holiday

by TripAdvisor Member jarvosbear

We went to the Laguna Park 1 apartments on the 22nd of Aug for 2wks and had a wonderful time.Our apartment was in block c and we had a view of the sea and the pool,looked beautiful at night! There was myself my hubby and 2 children aged 4+6 I am a very particular person who likes everything clean and there was nothing I could fault at all.I especially liked the layout of the apartment,we were in a 1 bedroomed apartment which had a seperate kitchen area to the living area and was very spacious. We were a little anxious about going on this holiday as our last holiday abroad our little girl who was 2 at the time broke her femur on the balcony! but we all came home in 1 piece this time? There are some great places to eat around the Laguna park ,The ship to the right did really nice english brekkies,opposite the Bouganvilla hotel was a restaurant called Rossinis the food here was gorgeaus and I am as Particular with where I eat as I am with clean places? We stayed in to eat 1 nite as the children didn't wake up till late we had the chippy and pizza place opposite the hotel and they were really nice too.Ask for directions to Harleys it is an american diner place and the food is really good here too as is the atmosphere A lot of the reviews we read before we went bothered us but from a hard person to please I wouldn't worry? I would go back tomorrow!!

holiday hell

by TripAdvisor Member jessiedog40

Just returned from from a 7 night sc stay in Laguna Park 1 with my family of mixed ages. Couldnt wait to get home. We arrived at 12:50am and put into block A. When we awoke in the morning its was like sleeping on the M25 motorway couldnt have the windows open. Had to hire kettle, toaster, tv all extra charges. We were asked to be moved, which they did and were put in block B overlooking the garden only to be woken in the morning by a welding works next door. So I advise anybody going to stay in blocks C or D if they want peace and quiet. MY 8yr grandson had his trainers stolen, my 13 yr granddaughter had her skirt and 20 euros stolen from around the pool area. We found the resort very noisy at night with youths and it was dangerous, lots of broken tiles, drain covers poor lighting and very very slippery around the pool my grandson of 8 slipped and banged his head the first day and I saw several other children slip and fall,a nightmare for the elderly. My daughter found a cockroach in the kitchen it was huge. The whole place was a throw back from the 70 s noisy. on the plus side its was spacious and reasonably clean. Some of the staff were rude. My room entry card was cancelled before 12:00 I had to plead to get back in the room as I had left something there. One particular member of staff was not helpful ( its almost like weve had your money now get on with it)One couple were forced out ready or not. As our flight did not leave until 1:25 am we had to leave our luggage in a downstairs room with lots of others and get changed in the communal shower room, the stairs were all broken and very dangerous. The resort its self we found to be shabby broken pavements, tiles, you had to watch were you put your feet especially at night lots of steps and very steep slopes down to the beach,( all right going down not so good coming up) hundreds of cats, cats & dog poo everywhere, touts shoving things in your face every step you take moring noon and night all trying to get you into there resturants or shops. Illegals on the beach flogging everything from massage to fruit got really fed up with it by the end of the week. My husband bought a digital camera from a shop in playa de americas and was ripped off and insulted by the shop owners we had to report them to Barclaycard who knew all about the problem there. The plus side was the beach at adeje was great and safe for the kids but our 1st visit to Tenerife and never never again.

Brilliant holiday

by TripAdvisor Member Emma123pink

I have just come back from Tenerife and i stayed at laguna park1 with my partner and our son who is 4. We had a wonderful time staying at laguna park1 the staff are very friendly and helpful. Our apartment was very spacious and cleaned everyday with new bedding and towels. We had a great view of the pool and then further out the sea and beach. I will definately be going back to laguna park next year and would recommend it to anyone. Equally the resort of Play de las Americas was fantastic lots to do and with the Aquapark accross the road from the laguna park1 about 10 mins walk as you have to go accross the motorway. Plenty of bars and restuarants to go to. I would recommend The Ship, Marios, La Boca to eat, and for entertainment The Irish Rover, Wali Hai, Hereford Bull and the Temple Bar are all great craic.
Emma

Brilliant break

by TripAdvisor Member Halfpenny1

Just returned from Laguna1, we arrived 27th october to block A what a brilliant flat, really clean. The staff were so helpful and the area istelf so so clean. The street cleaners are out from 3.30am brushing then power hosing every single morning. On the beach there was the odd tout, hair pleater and the like but not that many and they took no for an answer. All in all we would go back to laguna 1 without hesitation, staff brilliant, pool brilliant and cleaners in every day.
Well Done lagina1, well done.

We are a couple in our 60's, active but quiet.

brilliant

by TripAdvisor Member lindee123

WE have just got back we satyed in block D we had a lovely view,
the surrounding area are spot on with the enterainment, and the complex it self offer a wide range of entertainment, the beach is only a short walk away and if you like to chill there are bars like Faces, The Rumpot and Louis's if you like patying there's a night club right opposite of you can take a walk down to the front where you are spoilt for choice, The ship does a great menu but we liked Francis we found at the Ship at night the waiters hurried you for the orders, and my partner ordered a T bone to be cooked medium and it came out burn't we wrer hurried for the order but waited over half hour foe the meal to come, in Francis it was very more relaxed and you can get a 3 course meal for 10 Euro's the pool is lovely not shockingly cold and it is salt water which is a lot better than chlorine, the maid service was tops in everyday but Sunday the Bar staff and Reception was very approachable and friendly, it's funny watching people wait patiently for the sunbeds to be unlocked and we thought the German had that title we Brits are just as bad, and if you don't fancy a sit down meal there is always the pizza and chippy which are open till the early hours of the morning the apartments are top but no airconditioning but you can hire an Fan and I have never saw a oven in a apartments before I joked to my partner I not using that I don't cook on Holiday the Reps leave much to be desired they don't want to be there

fantastic holiday

by TripAdvisor Member Diamondson

We travelled 18th August 2006. Well after i had booked our holiday and reading the reviews i was a little worried, as it had great points and and not so great points, but was the not so great points ever wrong. The hotel was fantastic, our room was very spacious me and my husband travelled with our 10 year old son and 16 year old daughter and they had the best time. I cannot comment on the food at the hotel as we chose to eat out, as we went self catering. There are lots of restaurants to choose from and very reasonable prices, all restaurants are very close, within walking distance. We ate a full english breakfast at the Ship every day at about 3 euros. We took recommendations from previous reviews and the restaurants like Marios was fantastic. You will find the ship restaurant just outside the hotel to your right. Our room was situated on top of the bar facing the road but we never heard any noise from the restaurants and bars below and we had sea view. We only saw one cockroach which was outside our room, we did not see one in our room. We stayed only one week (which was not enough time) and our beds was made and changed about 3-4 times in that week, towels was changed daily. The rooms are basic but had all that we needed.
Any problems we had was sorted in a flash (dont worry nothing serious just us not been able to operate our entry card) We found the staff so very friendly. The entertainment was ok venue could have been a little bigger. There is no air con in rooms but you can hire fans. The pool was a great size specially for those kids that love to splash so pick a good spot. The beach is only ten minutes walk with lots to do for the kids. Water park is only 5 mins in the car which was fantastic. I miss it already and will be going back next year for two weeks and we will be taking our friends with us. We took a walk to the Veronicas and it took us an hour, so you are far from it. It took us 5-10 in the car back. We loved the area lots to do. please note set your alarm clock sunloungers are snapped up by 9.00am. They are locked up and so you need to be by the pool side for about 8.45. Kids club is good although my son is alittle old he still joined in and made loads of friends.Please be mindful of the timesharers we got caught out. They tend to be outside the hotel on a Sat morning or Wednesday morning for all the new arrivals. So if your not interested in timeshares look out. Have a fantastic holiday.

Comments