Juan Ramon Soto Morales 15, Caleta de Fuste, 35610, Spain
Booking.com Travelocity Priceline.com

Satisfaction Poor

Similarly priced and rated as other 2 star hotels

More about Caleta Garden

Ole Ole - Always Happy!!!

by TripAdvisor Member angemag

Having come back from the Caleta Gardens mid January -went for a quick week with my friend - we have booked to go back in July for 2 weeks with our kids!! Had a fantastic time - have never laughed so much. Bar staff were fabulous, espcially Aziz who is always Happy!!! Regardless of what other people have said, Caleta Gardens is lovely and clean, nice rooms, lovely views and is in a fabulous location. I would highly recommend it and cant wait to return again and again and again!!!

Play that music D.J Al

Spent a week at Caleta Garden in July and can only describe it with 1 word-TERRIFIC. The on site entertainment was brilliant with d.j al keeping all ages from small kids at the mini disco to us adults more than entertained with his crazy shows at night. The bar staff worked all day and all evening to make sure everybody was "HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY". I can honestly say that i can see our family back at CALETA GARDEN sooner rather than later.

happy happy always happy!!!

just got back from our second holiday in 2yrs at the caleta gardens and found it to be just as good, if not better than the first time we stayed there.first time round it was thompson run and it was all their own entertainment,this time round it was DJ AL,who was first class entertainer,great with the kids (my 2 daughters loved him !!)he does the entertainment throughout the afternoon and then at night mini disco,bingo and his own shows etc.accomodation is very clean and the maids are in most days changing towels,bed linen etc.nice,quiet freindly resort and very clean.lots of places to get some good food at reasonable prices.myself.partner and daughters are already counting down until we visit again next year.so see you soon aziz,dj al.

half an Hour was too long!!

by TripAdvisor Member daff201

I am flabbergasted at some of the reviews of this "hotel". Yes we were allocated on arrival but were supposed to be 3T at least. I have stayed in tons of hotels all over the world and this is lucky if its a 1T more like a pension but not as clean. The lobby was dirty. Rubbishlying all over the floor. The whole complex was like Prisoner of cell block H. The room after 20 minutes of trying to find it was a hole. No security (the door didnt lock. The balcony was so dirty and pokey. The pool looked terrible. We stayed for 5 minutes and went down to see the rep who said she was expecting us to ask for a move the next day any way!!. We got moved to Corolejo and a 4T hotel which was brilliant, clean and had a great holiday after that. Caleta Garden. I wouldnt keep a dog in it!!

Pleasant apartments, but not very big.

by TripAdvisor Member turkeylurkey

The Caleta Gardens Apartments are not very big although the terrace was bigger than average. The apartments are cleaned every day and the beds changed twice a week. There were plenty of towels and hot water. On our arrival there were teabags, coffee sachets,a bottle of water and milk supplied by the management. There was also a bottle of washing up liquid and plenty of toilet rolls. There was a toaster, a sandwich toaster, electric kettle and a microwave in the apartment, but no hairdryer. The microwave was high up and dangerous lifting hot food out of it, and the kettle was next to the sink and the lead could easily fall in water!! Be sure to take the plug out of the socket in the wall when not in use. The pool was clean as was all the area around it. The building is in a good condition. The staff are friendly and the children's entertainer Jules was very good. There were two 'happy hours' afternoon and evening. The entertainment was a bit hit and miss, some of the turns were not so good and others very good. We didn't eat in the resturant. I would recommend the Fado Grill (turn right out of the hotel and it's about 50 yards away, it has a yellow canopy) we thought the food there was very good.
The Caleta Gardens is ideal for families. We went in April 2006 and the weather was cloudy and very, very windy. I've never known a place so windy every day for a week .
Personally I would not go back to Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste does not have any places of interest, the 'castle' isn't much and there didn't seem to be any thing else to see. The beach is big and the sand is golden, the harbour isn't very big. There are two Netto supermarkets, one is just over the road from the apartments.
I would recommend Caleta garden Apartments and give them a good 3* rating.

Happy Happy always happy!Wicked!

Me and my boyfriend went to this hotel for 2 weeks the last week in August and the first week in September, so just got back.
The rooms were lovely it was good that they put a bottle of water in the room as we got there quite late at night,they were well equipped toaster,toaste maker,kettle and all the utensils you will need.
The hotel is in the middle of all the shops,bars and restaurants and the beach is a five minute walk away in the sea it is very rocky but the beach is nice and sandy.
The reception staff were very friendly and so were the waiters/waitresses.
A pint is about 1.50 pence in the hotel.Dont miss the "happy happy always happy hour in this hotel!"
The activities in the day were a poolside quiz,volleyball,water polo, killer darts and killer pool and at night there was a kids mini disco, parrot shows,mini quiz,bingo then a different show every night.
The entertainer DJ Al was fantastic!!He is brilliant with the kids and makes the adults laugh too.He is the only entertainer but he does the job brilliantly.He has so much energy "Hit that music DJ Al!!"
The hotel is very clean and does not smell horrible "Of Cigarette smoke" (as soeat all!!
The pool is not too deep so it is good for the kids and there is a seperate part for babies.There is also a rooftop jacuzzi and sunbathing area.
Overall, we had a fantastic time and the food was lovely and we would definatley go again.

You will hear happy happy happy a lot

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY is something you will hear everyday when it comes to happy hour, DJ AL the entertainments manager is the best and where is energy comes from i will never know as he never stops, rooms are very clean and tidy they are tendered to every day, you have have everything you need, beware of the shower as in the evening when every one is having a shower the water runs off, i sat for 1/2 an hour with conditioner in my hair as the water run off half way though my shower, try showering around 6.30, all in all had a great time and the weather is very hot september the temp was at 36 degree's, great for family's but not for the young and lively who want to party all night. IT'S A VERY VERY RELAXING HOLIDAY.

dj al beast in the world(always happy!)

Was one of the best holidays we have ever been on,very good for a allocation on arrival.dj al is the best entertainer you will ever see,he had the flu when we were there but even then he had so much energy.Bar staff were happy happy always happy!pool is nice size(deeper than it looks),if you want a sunbed make sure u are out at 9 and check they sit up.A great hotel for meeting new friends,the weather also hit 42 so great for a tan.Goin back next year.

Not Recommended

firstly when we arrived it seemed ok, after a while taken to find our room lol, we desided to have a drink in the bar at around 9 pm and the place wasnt very livley at all. we noticed at around 3am a loud thudding through thewall and it wasnt newley weds it was a night club right next door after a couple of hours sleep me and my wife went and told the rep about the problem and after a little troube got moved rooms to the quieter part of the hotel after struggling through the building works that was taking place. the new room was ok till morning as i went to have a shower and found there to be no hot water as the shower head came off and i nearly sufferd hyperthurmia. that was the last straw, back to the rep who by now is near to a nervus breakdown as of how many others complained, as we all queuedto see him. 2 days later we moved to correlecho were i had been before so i knew it was ok. but we lost £400 in the prosess as we had to pay the additional cost to get a decent holiday. sorry for the other peoples reviews but they must be very easley pleased not to have found anything wrong with the place. also the rep told us that the hotel will not be in next years listings. thanks for reading and HAPPY holidaying. sorry no photos as we wernt thinking of that at the time

Kids and Split Level Rooms!

by TripAdvisor Member xant14

A negative report here, there were a lot of positives but I prefer to learn about whats wrong rather than great, excellent, superb,etc.
We have a 1 yr old girl who wants to explore everything 98% of the time she is awake, with the split level (twice!) floors made of tiled concrete in the apartment me and my wife didnt have the relaxing holiday we were hoping for. whenever our back was turned she was heading for the double steps down to the kitchen(or the double steps down to the bathroom).
The apartment was clean, but could do with a re-furb, electrical sockets loose and uneven, cupboard doors askew. (we probably too critical after some finer places in Europe and America).
Noisy coridors, at 2.15am with intoxicated guests returning to rooms, room 107!!
Cold pool.
Its not all doom and gloom,
Staff are nice and efficient, cleaners especially.
Excellent location(for shops and restaurants, beach a short walk away).
Food looked good and reasonably priced.
Quite good entertainment.
kitchen nicely stoked with kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge, sandwich maker, plates etc.
Beer ok and cheapish.
Very clean.

Canary WrestlingCanary Wrestling

lajares landlajares land

The pond in Vega de Rio PalmaThe pond in Vega de Rio Palma

corralego sandunes.corralego sandunes.

Hotel y otros

by maliense

Hola. ¿Qué hotel me recomendais de Fuerteventura, el Oasis Jandia Golf o el Castillo San Jorge Antigua? El primero parece tener más encanto, pero está muy al sur, así que para moverse por la isla mal, creo yo. El segundo está más centrado, pero creo que está en una zona con menos encanto, no?
Por otro lado, qué playas me aconsejais? Cualquier otro consejo será bienvenido.
Muchas gracias!

by blint

Mi hermana vive allí cerca de la playa Caleta. Dice que le gusta esta playa. Pero creo que esta lleno de británicos y alemanes.

No sé mucho mas de la zona. Creo que hay una playa mejor cerca de la Caleta que sé llama El Corralejo.

Un saludo

by Pijlmans

Hello,

You might get more responses if you write your question in English...This way also other people will benefit from the answers!

Happy traveling,
Dennis

by blint

I suppose not everyone feels comfortable or able to write in English and express themselves clearly. Or prefer to use their own language while asking about advice on it. Maybe he hoped more for local advice. I do not know.

Anyway, although I do not wish to imply the tip writer is unable to express himself in English I will translate to you what he asked as maybe you can help him:

Hello. what hotel would you recommend in Fuerteventura, the Oasis Jandia Golf or the Castillo San Jorge Antigua? The first seems to have more charm, but is in the south therefore it may be a little bad for moving around the island easily, i think. The second is more centred, but I think the area is less charming, right?

Futhermore, what beaches would you recommend? Any advice would be welcome. Thank you very much

Perdona si no querías tu entrada traducido. Espero que no te importa y de hecho te gusta mi traducción. :)

by Pijlmans