Carretera General Franco 26, Los Cristianos, 38650, Spain

More about Reveron Plaza

Lovely hotel Perfect location

by TripAdvisor Member Weesnab

Reveron Plaza Tenerife
We have just returned from a holiday in the Reveron Plaza in Tenerife. The hotel was first class very clean and in a great location. Our room overlooked a lovely white church on the square. The staff were very help full and professional. Room service was excellent at only 1.80 euro for breakfast to be delivered to your room and not just continental breakfast. Plenty of bars and restaurants within easy reach and a short walk to the lovely golden sand beach. We will most definately return to this hotel. We booked through Travel republic which was the best price and very professional. We will use them again without hesitation.

Very enjoyable

by TripAdvisor Member Dockworker

We stayed at the Reveron Plaza Hotel from 22 Jun-29Jun 2007 on a half - board basis and had a fantastic time. The Hotel is situated centrally in Los Christianos. I telephoned the hotel in the week before arrival to confirm arrangements for a sea view room. On arrival we had a wonderful experience by being offered a choice between two rooms. Our stay was equally superb with a beautiful clean room (bed lined and bathroom towels changed every day). The food was excellent with a dinner menu choice every evening and also both buffet and menu choice for breakfast. The staff were so friendly and helpful especially in the dining room. Although this was our first time at the Reveron Plaza we will return as our experience was quite rewarding and far greater that we had expexted. Great swimming pool on roof and leisure facilities available. There is some regeneration work being carried out on streets around the hotel that will enhance the future attractiveness and enjoyment of Los Christianos and the Reveron Plaza Hotel. Well done to all and thank you for a wonderful holiday.

Very Good Hote; Watch The Timeshare Touts

by TripAdvisor Member AndyPC

Stayed at the Reveron Plaza 18-25 June 2007. Hotel small but well appointed, good staff,very friendly and helpful. We stayed bed and breakfast, enjoyed the selection and the cooked breakfast. Bought hotel Snacks on the roof terrace, good value great view of the harbour.
Eating out has one problem, so much choice all of it reasonably good food well priced.
Hotel centrally located with building works nearby but the double-glazing cuts out almost all the noise, thats if the workers decide to do anything. The adjacent Church bells seemed to be more of a trouble for some guests, I rather liked them.
Only downside for me was the usual, waitresses and waiters trying to sell their restaurant but more annoying the timeshare/ scratchcard touts. They are not too persistent if you are assertive with them, but there are up to 4 at any one time operating directly outside the Reveron Plaza. The Shaven Headed Guy seems to have the biggest success rate. Remember there,s no such thing as a free lunch and these guys get 60EUROS for you to go to the office and sit through a sales pitch- be WARNED.
All in All I thoughroughly enjoyed my holiday.

Loved it

by TripAdvisor Member lmbcmb

We stayed in the Reveron Plaza for a week, and to be honest we so made the right choice. We would not have wanted to stay any where else. Las Americas is a complete dump. I thought it was dirty and just not a very nice place to stay!

The plaza is so centrally located, its perfect, We stayed B & B and are so glad we did, so many nice places to eat. The swimming pool is great, hardly every anybody there, and its very refreshing after lying in the sun for hours.

The hotel is clean and the staff very friendly and very very helpful, If we ever go back to Tenerife I would be staying nowhere else...

We recommend the Hacienda tex mex and grill, fab food, also the Star of Asia for a great curry. The best place to eat we thought for great sea food was a place called La Barca, it was right at the end of Las Vista beach right next Gary's bar. Fabulous...

A lovely hotel in a lovely location!

by TripAdvisor Member Nicksta1978

My fiance & I returned from staying in this lovely hotel last night and we will definitely be returning! I booked the hotel after reading so many good reviews about it here on Trip Advisor!

The hotel itself is in a very central location, and was very well maintained. The rooms are of a decent size, decorated in traditional spanish style, and are cleaned daily.

The roof-top terrace was just lovely - had plenty of free sunbeds, a heated pool and a lovely view of the sea.

The staff were helpful and friendly, and the only complaint I had was that our air conditioning didn't work. A maintenance guy came to fix it a couple of days after we complained, but didn't manage to get it working during our week stay, however, we spent most of our time outside during the day and night-times were pretty cool at this time of year, so it wasn't greatly missed.

We stayed on a bed and breakfast basis, and the breakfasts were spot on! There was a large variety of food to choose from, and you can basically eat as much as you like (which my fiance did take advantage of!)

All in all, I was very impressed with this beautiful hotel, and would definitely recommend it for couples/friends of all ages.

Loved It!!!

by TripAdvisor Member SANixon

I stayed here for a week with my young daughter. It was fabulous! The roof-top pool was lovely (although my daughter was scared of the red eyed pigeons that flew up for a drink of the pool water!)
Staff were so polite - I was thoroughly impressed. Not sure if she is still working there but Hannes (an ex dancer I believe) was very nice and talked to my daughter often and made things for her which I thought was very sweet.
The hotel is opposite a church - we had a balcony that looked over the town square and church. We were often woken around 9 by the sound of the bells.
We had a little trouble finding the beach at first. What we thought was the beach turned out to be the habour haha! We stumbled across the "real" beach one day though and it was lovely (although the sand was so hot , we couldnt walk on it...turned into a run!)
Rooms were GORGEOUS! Spotless. I loved the fact that the floor was tiled, I cannot stand hotels when they are carpetted. Rooms were of a neutral colour, spacy and beautiful. Beds were actually so comfy (beds often a negative abroad.)
I recommend a catamaran trip, we loved it.
The only fault I could say is at some points in the day there was a lot of noise from the road (motorbikes) but other than that I cannot fault this hotel! 5 ***** in my opinion. Loved it.

♥ S

Lovely Hotel. friendly staff, loved the view of the church, had read on TA that

by TripAdvisor Member WinifredWicklow

Lovely hotel, friendly staff, loved the view of the Church, had read On TA that the church bell was annoying, but we did not find it to be so. Lovely area, would highly recommend it.
Winifred wicklow

Excellent Hotel & Great Value

by TripAdvisor Member jase_2

I booked this hotel with [--] and got a great rate of only £38 a night which was cheaper for a 4 start hotel than a lot of 3 star apartments.

Very centrally located, tonnes of bars and restaurants within each reach and a 10 minute walk to Las Americas, maybe 15 to 20 to Veronicas (if thats your think) but only 5 euros in a taxi, hotel has a taxi rank across the road from the front door which is very handy.

Free internet is available at reception although the hotel also has wifi but that is chargeable, food wasnt anything to write home about although i only went B&B

Rooms were massive and much better that the 5* Med Palace hotel, beds were very comfortable, loads of wardrobe space and plug sockets, bathroom was very clean, rooms were cleaned every day to a very good standard. Had a small balcony overlooking the church square in Los Christianos and a built in alarm clock from the church clock, but it only started at 8am and didnt go off during the night.

Staff wernt particularly friendly tho and struggled to get a Hola out of them on most occassions.

The rooftop pool was very good and always plenty of free sunloungers, meaning no need to do a 7am sunbed run before the germans, although the vast majority in the hotel were middle age / older brits and very few children running around which was great for me.

All in all excellent for you if your single or in a couple and want a quiet break, the nightlife being within reach means you can have both if you want it but dont have to put up with loud music till 5am

Ill be back next time i go to Tenerife as the best hotel ive found in 10 attempts

What an outstanding hotel

by TripAdvisor Member rob_flynn1

what can i say about this hotel, Cant wait to go back again! THE ONLY REASON THIS IS NOT A FIVE STAR HOTELIS BECAUSE IT ONLY HAS 40 BEDROOMS AND IT IS ADULTS ONLY ,IT also has a fantastic POOL ON THE Roof .so please dont miss out.It is so clean and staff very friendly

the best kept secret in the south of tenerife

by TripAdvisor Member lazybonez

this hotel is superb.weve been visiting tenerife for 20 years.
it is the best we have stayed in.that includes all of the 5 * mare nostrum resort hotels.
if you have children its not for you. this is for more mature people and couples.
you can get room service for 1.80 euros. breakast delivered to your door to eat on balcony for £2!!
the staff are superb.as its a snmall hotel its much more personal.
we stopped b&b but this hotel is slap bang in the center of los cristianos,all restaraunts are close by.
if you like peace and quiet.this is the hotel for you!

Comments