Kiwi Bungalows

antz's Profile Photo

Sweet and Simple

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 3, 2005

We ended up in the Kiwi Bungalows.

We were a little surprised to see that they expected 4 of us to manage to live in the tiny bungalow for a week, but we managed none the less. The house consisted of one bedroom, a living room/second bedroom/kitchen and a bathroom. Although it was tiny, it was clean, the maids cleaned it every day and I think the sheets were changed 3 times in the week. It had everything that we really needed.

I was quite surprised to see that it had a coin slot machine next to the television (although I was more surprised when I heard another guest complain that when he put money in, all he got in English was news!! - who watches TV when they are on holiday?)

We seemed to have a small infestation of ants, although one of my friends thought it would be funny to lay a trail of food to the mouth of one of my other friends while she was sleeping! Glad I was in the bedroom!

However, our porch looked out onto the pool and the pool bar was about 3 steps away - most important factor in my opinion!!

Unique Quality: The pool was a really good size, although I only got in it twice - for about 5 seconds each time - well it was winter!

Joe, the pool barman was lovely, always ready to give some advice about wrapping up warm going into the mountains, and about how it was going to pour down the next day!

Directions: No idea how to get there, all I know is that from the Faro 2 Centre, you walk down past the crazy golf towards the houses and keep walking for about two minutes until you see the sign....

Nearby Kiwi Bungalows

Amenities at Kiwi Bungalows

• Swimming Pool
  • Kitchenette

Maspalomas Travel Forum

Need advice about Maspalomas, Spain? Visit the Travel Forum for Maspalomas and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Maspalomas hotel reviews