Parque Nacional del Teide Hotels
Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 1261
The Only Accomodation in the National Park?: The Parador in Teide
Paradors are rather grand hotels that are run by the Spanish State. Ofthen they are in old historical type buildings, and they are rather luxurious!
As far as I am aware, there is only one hotel in Teide National Park, and this is it. As it is a reasonable drive up very twisty roads, if you are serious about exploring Teide National Park for a few days, then you will want to think about staying here.
The hotel itself is within walking distance of the Roques de Garcia (see other tip). The attached website can do a better job of explaining the hotel than me, but you will be staying in the crater of an extinct volcano. The crater is so huge however that you will probably not be aware of this whilst you are in it. You will need to go up tp the peak of Mount Teide and look down.
- Reviews: 1886
staying overnight on teide.
some people decide to make it a 2 day trip in order to get the sunrise from the top of teide.
if you do that it's possible to stay overnight at the rfugio.
it's located half way up on the hiking trail.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Spain hotels
- Special rates for hotels Up to 75% off, book now! www.agoda.com/Spain
- Book at Hostal Teide
- Book at Hostal Teide, El Arenal. No reservation costs. Great rates! www.booking.com/
- Top Hotels in Spain
- Free reservations at Best prices. Spain Hotels - book now! www.hotel.info/Spain
- Hotel Monfragüe
- Hotel Monfragüe Escoge hotel - compara sus precios. www.trivago.es/Monfragüe
- Hotel Del Parque
- Hasta 70% de Descuento en Reservas. Date Prisa, Acaba el 31 May! www.edreams.es/Ofertas-Hoteles