Urbanizacion Montana Roja, s/n, Playa Blanca, 35570, Spain

Bar Service - Poor
Pools - No lifeguards
Kids Club - Ran by hotel, non British staff
Check Out - No courtesy room

Good for the elderly or with young kids

The rooms are very good, however we did have to complain 3 times about the Air conditioning not working!
The restaurant is entertaining - wondering whose drinks you are going to be served - desserts are very good, main course - not much variety.
Enterainment was a joke, run by a bunch of amateurs and music turned off just as everybody was getting warmed up!
Don't get ripped off by the car hire they offer you in the hotel, take a taxi ride into Playa Blanca and book with Autos Moreno - turn right towards the paved shopping street and they are towards the end of the street on right hand side, nearly half the price they quoted in the hotel and good cars and service too.
On your check- out day make sure you pack a holdall with your bits and bobs, so you can have a shower and change in the toilets by reception as they dont have courtesy rooms.
This hotel is average and we wouldn't return.

peaceful location

lovely hotel comfortable room with great views in quite location looking across to Fuerteventura. -- dissappointed in restaurant- service poor at times -plates piled up on tables not being removed- felt like a canteen at times, short on staff, somtimes food not cooked properly. this area lets dowm other wise good hotel. ------ lots of children - evening entertainment spoiled by kids running around . --not for couples wanting a quite holiday.--- take local tours -cheaper than hotel tours and just as good. try restaurant Del Duque along sea front -- excellent. when in Teguise have lunch in Paliciio del Marque`s----- wine superb and tapas teriffic- this made my holiday. Staff at hotel very good --but would not say restautant merriited 4T award- one of the reasons I went there.

Not up to scratch

by TripAdvisor Member Tynewydd

Initial impression was good given impressive reception and bar area and pools. Goes down hill from there.
Reception service is a joke and you will need to speak to the manager to get anything done.
Pool towells run out daily, sunbeds all occupied by 9.30.

Food was even worse, cold, long wait for hot plate section.

Have been to a number of Thompson Platinum hotels and this is by far the worst ever. More like 3 star than 4.

Walk to Playa Blanca is good 30 minutes though is very pleasant even if last few 100 yards is in total darkness!

Lovely hotel

by TripAdvisor Member jojo10

I think the last reviewer must have stayed at a different hotel to us!! We stayed here in April 2005 and had a great time. The rooms were clean and comfortable, there was plenty of room around the pool, the restaurant offered a good range of food and the staff were always willing to help. The only down sides were that it could be difficult to get a sunbed by the pool (many people got up early to reserve beds) and the entertainment in the hotel was pretty dire.
I have stayed in a number of Thomson Platinum hotels and other 4* and 5* hotels and feel that this is definately a 4*.
We have already booked to return next Easter.

A great value 4* Hotel in Lanzarote

by TripAdvisor Member PeterMcM

Having looked at a review of this hotel posted April 2005 I write simply to say that my wife and I have stayed at this Hotel for four years running in January and have booked for a fifth annual return. At that time of the year there are also several other couples who return year after year.
It is simply a wonderful hotel with great facilities, helpful and attentive staff and very good food. The Hotel is generally about two thirds full, which means there is a good atmosphere, but there is no waiting around for service and no need to play "hunt the sunbed." I have recommended the Hotel to several friends who have all enjoyed it and many are now on return visits.

One of the best Holidays Ever!

We were on a 10 day holiday in Lanzarote and were staying in Natura Palace. I must say that from the minute I walked into the hotel, I had the "wow" factor, as so did the rest of my family. The hotel has some beautiful looks, and the swimming pools are fantastic. I agree with many of the other comments that if you want a sun bed get out there early and put your towel on them. I know the hotel insist that people don’t do this, but the whole hotel were playing the game of, "Who can get the best sun bed." The sun beds were easily movable anyway, so you could move them to your preferred position.

I was very pleased with the food and the people that complain about it must be very fussy. They had a different variety every night. They did some lovely meat which was just gorgeous. Especially as you could go up again and again to fill your appetite.

I would say that the entertainment was good. And the entertainers their selves were very jolly and happy people. There was a lady and a man that entertained at night and also during the day, doing sports such as water polo, football, netball etc. They even gave a hotel tour, which was good as they showed us everything that goes on in a hotel and the lady even gave us food and drink after it, which was very kind of her.

The only small problem at Natura Palace I had was some old man who kept complaining at me and some friends I had made, because we were playing with a ball near the pool side. But I’m sure he won’t be there again.

I think this hotel is great and is located nicely in Lanzarote. I made a lot of friends at this hotel and my mum and dad also made a few friends during our stay.

I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone who has good personality and wants to have a good time. I know on holiday you are meant to have a good time but you do get some that just go on holiday to moan at kids and would be better suited to a retirement home.

9.5/10

A brilliant holiday

We`ve just come back from a brilliant week at the Natura Palace. From the moment we got there we found the staff to be really helpful, just what you need when you arrive thear late, with a very tired 4 year old in tow.
The food was lovely, with loads to choose from.
Most of the evening entertainment was good, and the childrens entertainment staff kept my daughter amused for a couple of hours every day.. Great Irish bar about 15 mins walk from the hotel, with live music on nightly. we`ll def be going back again..
Trying to find a little boy lewis who stayed the same week as us. Meghan still hasn`t shut up about him

Family holidays

Had our 2nd year in a row at natura palace was most enjoyable holiday hotel is fantastic only down point being entertainment at night havings 4 kids with us keeping them amused wasnt easy.

Another wonderful stay at the Palace

by TripAdvisor Member sum1

This was our second stay at the Natura Palace and we are considering going again next year. If you want a fun-filled holiday in the centre of the action then don't come to this hotel. However if you want to chill out for a week in relaxed and uncrowded surroundings with beautiful views then this is the place for you.
The pool area is so spacious and uncrowded, there are times during the day when there is no-one in the pool. The hotel is clean and the staff are all very friendly and helpful. When we needed to get into Playa Blanca to get to a pharmacy for our daughter there were no taxis available due to changeover day. A guy on reception happily took us into town in his own car. The slow bar service we found last year appeared to have improved.
The food is very good considering it is a buffet. There is always something to eat especially the show cooking, although we do like to eat out a few times. The only slight drawback is that it is a long way into Playa Blanca, but a taxi is only 3 Euros.
We ate at two restaurants in Playa Blanca - Almacen De La Sal and El Varadero which are next to each other and were both excellent.
I would thoroughly recommend this hotel.

Comments