- Reviews: 1066
El Cordobes: Looks like a bordello?!
The pension is situated in one of the picturesque narrow cobbled streets set back from the sea front, and is over a bar, which does unfortunately play reggaeton music until the small hours. If you're here for the fiesta though, that shouldn't worry you as by the time you come back from partying it'll be quiet!
We had a quad room, a double bed and a double sofa bed, with an ensuite bathroom, for 25 euros each.
- Reviews: 2995
My favorite accomodation is www.bancotel.com you get bonus to stay in diferent hotels (3,4 starts) for only 50 euros the double room per night, great value and quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Aditya Park Inn
- Holiday Inn Fort Myers Beach
- Hotel Pankaj
- Tasia Maris Gardens Apartments
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Santa Fe New Mexico
- Comfort Inn West Middlesex
- Marina Hotel Athens
- Hampton Inn by Hilton-At the Falls
- Premier Inn St Austell
- Bluebeard's Castle Hotel
- Rustic Oasis Motel
- Best Western Premier Seoul Garden Hotel
- Hotel Arlette Beim Hauptbahnhof