Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Poor Value
Good For Solo
Home away from home
Hotel is located couple of steps from the El Sardinero beach in the area of local football stadium. We missed the exit to El Sardinero and drove through the town along the beach, taking self-driven sightseeing tour.
Easy access is from A67 to S20 which takes you right to El Sardinero beach.
Unique Quality: Hotel is in old fashioned style, well maintained by the owner, Mr. Lopez, whom we met in the evening and had a nice conversation.
There only 13 rooms decorated in different styles. Very clean. There is a private parking available, but street parking is easy.
Our window view was to the beach.
Breakfast is included and served in the basement. Dining room reminded me bed-n-breakfast houses in England. Lots of decorative plates, toys, pictures, very "homey" with personal service.
Wesbite has plenty of pictures of the hotel and the area.
Note: This is a three-floor buiding without the elevator. Entrance to the hotel 20 meters away and 10 steps up above the street level. Minor detail but could be important.
Directions: just 50 meters of Sardinero beach. Look for Plaza de Las Brisas
Popular Hotels in Santander
Avda. Alfonso XIII 6, Santander
Avenida Garcia Lago, 9, Santander
Paseo Perez Galdos 28, Santander
Avenida de los Hoteles 7, Santander
Explore the World
- Marinem Hotel Istanbul
- Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15
- Durham College South Village Residence
- Porto Magno Hotel Aguadulce
- Radisson Hotel Milwaukee-Pewaukee
- Wingate by Wyndham Clearwater
- Grand Mercure Rockford Esplanade Apartments Palm Cove
- Cititel Express
- Pattaya Discovery Beach Hotel
- Doubletree Hotel Dearborn
- Amman Cham Palace
- Staybridge Suites Savannah Historic District
- The Montague On The Gardens
- Broncemar Apartments