Avenida Del Ejercito 6, Guadalajara, Castile-La Mancha, 19004, Spain

AC Hotel Guadalajara by Marriott
Expedia.com Booking.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• Dabs's Profile Photo

Very nice hotel near the bus station

I obviously didn't select this hotel since I didn't know I was coming here, this appears to be a hotel that airlines use frequently for bumped or delayed passengers and they checked us all in very fast since everything is billed to the airline. Everything was included for our stay, lunch, dinner and breakfast plus the minibar was free and I think there was also a free health club.

The check in staff was extremely nice, helpful and efficient, they handled getting us back to the airport in the morning, gave me a wake up call as scheduled and were helpful in providing directions to a local internet cafe since the hotel did not have access (they did have wifi but I don't travel with a laptop).

Unique Quality: The room was very comfortable and very modern and sleek, the best hotel I stayed at on this trip.

The bathroom was also very stylish, there was a nice toiletry selection since many of their guest are stuck with no luggage (bath gel, shampoo, toothbrush and paste, comb), a hairdryer and a shower with plenty of hot water.

The minibar had a selection of soda and water, alas no alcohol was included in the free minibar (and I could have used a drink or two after dealing with Iberia!!!)

The included meals were all good, we didn't seem to get a choice but I liked everything they served, steak and fries for lunch, a very good fish selection for dinner and a buffet style breakfast.

Comments