Pax

Hotel Pax
Booking.com Travelocity Orbitz.com

More about Guadalajara

Narrow Street, SiguenzaNarrow Street, Siguenza

They are so moist they are wrapped individually!!They are so moist they are wrapped individually!!

Palacio del InfantadoPalacio del Infantado

Palacio del InfantadoPalacio del Infantado

Travel Tips for Guadalajara

Serendipity

by Wowmoment

"Magical Siguenza"

Pure luck brought us to this magical place, just a turn off a rather dull main road looking for overnight accommodation.

I still think of the delight of sleeping in an old Medieval castle and walking round the town the next day. The whole place is like a living museum and adjectives fail to describe my joy at finding this lovely place.

An unscheduled stop

by Dabs

My visit to Guadalajara was an unplanned visit, courtesy of Iberia Airlines who didn't think holding a flight for 24 passengers for 10 minutes was reasonable and a large convention in Madrid that caused all of the hotels to be filled.

Instead of stewing in my hotel room, I set off to find an internet cafe to let the hubby know that I hadn't abandoned him for a sexy matador and ended up taking a long walking tour in this small city filled with interesting architecture. The map I had was in Spanish so I really had no idea what I was seeing beyond if it was a palace or a church but that was perfectly fine with me.

Comments