Avda de Arlanzon 8-b, Burgos, 09004, Spain

Expedia.com Booking.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• garridogal's Profile Photo

Hotel muy fabuloso!

I really loved this hotel. It's modern, comfy, roomy, beautifully decorated and centrally located. It reminded me of a W hotel. I know that Silken is also a (Spanish?) chain, so I wonder how the rest of the hotels are.

We spent one night here after traveling all day. So it was really a pleasure to be greeted by a friendly and helpful staff and to have a choice of room configurations. There were 3 of us so we chose a room with two beds and a roll-away one. The roll-away was the same as the other beds, just on wheels. In other words, large and comfy. The room also had plenty of room for the third bed.

The bathroom was luxurious and modern and loaded with quality Porcelanosa tile. (One of us travelers used to sell and recognized it!)

Unique Quality: We had the breakfast buffet the next day and it was very worth it. A generous buffet featured fruit, bread, cheese, yogurt, and hot entree items among plenty of other goodies. I don't remember how much it cost but I can tell you that my share of the stay (with it included) was $63. Sweet!

My FAVORITE feature of the hotel, however, was how it was illuminated in pink and gold at night. Our room had one of the pink lights which filled the room with the beautifully colored light all night.

Directions: A short walk from the Plaza Mayor and on the river